How about you tell us trublu what you are actually proposing in terms of upping the ante`from peaceful demonstrations and how such measures

will unfold ?

In an ideal world were we worked together I would personally go after the distribution hub for sports direct. Barricade the gates and slow distribution. Ashley is not as popular as you would think. If I remember correct he made the vote back onto sports direct board with the least amount from all re-elected and just over 10% above what was needed. I would use the power of the sd shareholders against him. Companies with hubs like theirs are very susceptible and even small delays or hold ups equate to millions in lost revenue and costs.

Would also think the walking into and taking over the stadium should happen. Maybe this time the staff should not act as a protective barrier and do what is best for the club and not the board.

as asked before can you answer? How many windows were broken? how many doors? were these allegations true? What did the first person through the door at the first point do? did they immediately attack or was there simple pushing through meet with the kind of reaction seen on the videos available? Who decided to bodily block the door with an 80 year old and a receptionist? Can you explain why the staff did not retreat and allow the police as trained professionals to deal with the situation? Why were members of staff running between 4 - 6 police officers to get at the door shouting obscenities? How does this diffuse the situation or help the club? what were they protecting or felt they were stopping? Was the behaviour exhibited towards the rangers fans who had tickets for the area the kind of reaction meted out to those first to walk in? or was it in reaction to a serious assault? When heard on the video shouting he pulled my hair was this in reference to earlier or at that time? Is this the instance of being dragged along the floor? Is the punch when the poor women was flung to the floor in the other video available? or was it a separate incident? Most of all why did staff try and block the door under these circumstances? where was head of security? why one person on the door after earlier scenes.

there is two sides to every coin personally I will wait till at least most of those questions are answered first before jumping to conclusions

can you tell us how public opinion will effect change or what the easdales will do if they are voted off? will they just ignore it and turn up the next day like nothing has happened? Or abide by the decision? If they do ignore will they be bodily blocked from entering areas not for fans by staff on future occasions?

as asked before can you answer? How many windows were broken? how many doors? were these allegations true? What did the first person through the door at the first point do? did they immediately attack or was there simple pushing through meet with the kind of reaction seen on the videos available? Who decided to bodily block the door with an 80 year old and a receptionist? Can you explain why the staff did not retreat and allow the police as trained professionals to deal with the situation? Why were members of staff running between 4 - 6 police officers to get at the door shouting obscenities? How does this diffuse the situation or help the club? what were they protecting or felt they were stopping? Was the behaviour exhibited towards the rangers fans who had tickets for the area the kind of reaction meted out to those first to walk in? or was it in reaction to a serious assault? When heard on the video shouting he pulled my hair was this in reference to earlier or at that time? Is this the instance of being dragged along the floor? Is the punch when the poor women was flung to the floor in the other video available? or was it a separate incident? Most of all why did staff try and block the door under these circumstances? where was head of security? why one person on the door after earlier scenes.

there is two sides to every coin personally I will wait till at least most of those questions are answered first before jumping to conclusions

Absolutely spot on mate !!!!

Edited by MoodyBlue

I do find it rather ironic in these dark days that people are wary over the image of Rangers fans ...friday night wad not Villa Park - It would not matter one iota if we became peace-loving hippies tanding to Ebola victims, thete are sectarian elements in the press and media that despise us.

It's the steady attack on our image since the early noughties that has ensured we have next to no political or authority support now. Rangers as a club and support have never been more isolated.

As such, I'd say PR is one of the biggest challenges we have going forward. Yes, it may not be an immediate priority but it is something we must address at some point.

I totally agree re PR but what is at stake is now so great that a minor disturbance should not distract us from the need and right for non-violent protest in whatever form it comes.

Given tbe 70s and 80s i cannot believr the restraint from the suppory. And i disagree with the dates of the demonisation of the club that started with Archer's infamous statement...,

Latest from SOS:

Many mocked our attempts during the summer when we tried to secure Ibrox for the fans with season tickets schemes, marches along PRW and epetitions. they claimed it was pointless as the board had declared they wouldn't secure loans against it. They maybe view things differently in light of todays announcement that the board seem to be softening thier opinion and may secure a loan against Ibrox.

What can be done and what are the probable outcomes?

They could take an offer from the 3 bears and accept their offer to help. The board previously declared they needed £5-6m to see the season out and the 3 bears made an offer based on this only to be told we indeed needed more than this. The reasons or excuse for this wasnt visible until today when the board stated in the statement that they wanted to buy players in the January window. Ashley surprisingly came up with a £10m offer with would require security of Ibrox and Murray Park.

Papers submitted to the land registry prevent the stadium or training center from being used as security for anyone else other than Ashley for a period of 35 days. With this in mind, would anyone expect others to lend £10m to counter Ashleys bid without any sort of security?

It would then remain that the only type of offer would be to lend £10m but release the money over a period of time for example £500k to allow immediate bills to be paid on a non securitised manner and further monies against Murray Park when it became available and the remainder due once a share issue was announced and the remaining money repaid in shares with the outstanding money against Murray Park repaid or again repaid in shares.

This type of offer may make sense but if this is the set up or similar to the 3 bears offer i would still expect it to be refused due to the insertion in the announcement that the board wish to invest in new players this month. They could argue that they require £3m for squad improvements and this would probably exclude any others from providing a multi million pound loan unsecured and leave the door open to Ashley as he is the only one able to take security due to the land registry papers lodged last week. Would you expect anyone to provide an unsecured loan of approx £3-3.5m with the clubs current financial position? Me neither.

I would therefore think the more likely outcome would be for the board to accept Ashleys £10m offer and give him the securities that he so eagerly requires.

This would leave him with security on Ibrox, Murray Park, the Albion car park and Edmiston House. He would also have all the onerous contracts that he has obtained via the retail partnership with sports direct. Its worth pointing out that he has been trying to obtain 75% of Rangers Retail which is currently in a 49/51% tie in to control merchandise and is separate from RIFC. If RIFC should enter admin then these contracts need not be ripped up.

The only possible spanner in the works for the overall control of our club could be a EGM which could remove all those who he controls in the boardroom or the SFA hearing due on the 27th of this month.

If either of these look likely to scupper his plans then I wouldnt rule out Administration. This is only now a possibility due to him preventing any outside loans due to the land registry debacle. I wouldnt have seen any judge in the land allow admin before when offers of investment were on the table but his moves could make any offers redundant. This situation has given me sleepless nights since last week.

Some dont see how Ashley could benefit from admin, owning all our assets and merchandise deals would make him a tidy penny for a considerable time. How much would Rangers pay to rent the stadium and car park? These would need to be rented as you cant open the first without operating the second and although Edmiston House and Murray Park need not be rented, they would make a tidy coin from selling and please don't use the excuse that Murray Park would be no use to anyone other than Rangers.

Ashley will make a tidy profit if he continues to rule our boardroom but even if he feels this is under threat, he can do the unthinkable and still make a coin.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Craig

Its worth pointing out that he has been trying to obtain 75% of Rangers Retail which is currently in a 49/51% tie in to control merchandise and is separate from RIFC. If RIFC should enter admin then these contracts need not be ripped up.

Surely the contract between RIFC and Rangers Retail could be ripped up?

In an ideal world were we worked together I would personally go after the distribution hub for sports direct. Barricade the gates and slow distribution. Ashley is not as popular as you would think. If I remember correct he made the vote back onto sports direct board with the least amount from all re-elected and just over 10% above what was needed. I would use the power of the sd shareholders against him. Companies with hubs like theirs are very susceptible and even small delays or hold ups equate to millions in lost revenue and costs.

Would also think the walking into and taking over the stadium should happen. Maybe this time the staff should not act as a protective barrier and do what is best for the club and not the board.

can you tell us how public opinion will effect change or what the easdales will do if they are voted off? will they just ignore it and turn up the next day like nothing has happened? Or abide by the decision? If they do ignore will they be bodily blocked from entering areas not for fans by staff on future occasions?

Honestly trublu are you hearing yourself ?

Maybe this time the staff should not act as a protective barrier and do what is best for the club and not the board.

For Gods sake man we are talking about 2 OAP's who work for our club