What went on at the Argyle House entrance was bang out of order. Pensioners and women working in the building getting pushed about.

Watched some scenes and was "wondering" about the persons involved. More like the young hooded folk who call themselves ultras, rather than 'Rangers outfit-clad' Bears. No disrespect to the ultras here, it just looked like that.

Watched some scenes and was "wondering" about the persons involved. More like the young hooded folk who call themselves ultras, rather than 'Rangers outfit-clad' Bears. No disrespect to the ultras here, it just looked like that.

I saw far more trouble at the Tesco black Friday sales than last night. i was right at the front outside the main doors on Edmiston Drive, the only problem i had was a wee crush and a Police horse mistaking my fur hat for a nose bag.

A horse tried making a sandwich out of me when the barriers collapsed. I must've been right next you mate.

Aye probably, the horse knocked my hat off, when i picked it up i got knocked forward and a cop thought i had fainted lol, he was concerned for my welfare which considering the crush and the melee was very professional of him.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

I think this is an attempt to blacken the protest last night.

That would not surprise me at all.

Protests being infiltrated by paid rioters, agent provocateurs etc is a classic counter-protest tactic employed in countries all over the world.

If the folk who broke into the reception were all genuine fans, then presumably we'll be hearing their names in news reports.