why would you even think women and children would be at risk? are the easdales using them as shields?

nonsense.

Aye, it would be the first time that women and children have been put at risk at a football game huh ? :rolleyes:

Still appropriate ? Heaven knows what those inside are thinking at this - getting to the Board could have been done in a different way. Protests, absolutely. Storming the building ? Not what I would have hoped for.

Heaven's sake, one guy grabs a barrier while another stands at the doors shouting 'sack the board'. The storming of the Winter Palace it wasn't.

Heaven's sake, one guy grabs a barrier while another stands at the doors shouting 'sack the board'. The storming of the Winter Palace it wasn't.

I didn't see any of it so save me the sarcasm Andy.

Read back and see some of the posts about "storming" and mounted police etc. Easy enough to envision it as being a little more than what you say above.

If it is as you say it was then no big deal. Didn't come across that way in some of the earlier posts though.

Edited by craig

Well, good news, it wasn't.

Absolutely. And from the picture GS posted it looked like a very healthy turnout.

Sad thing is.... It will have absolutely no effect on a Board who have skin thicker than a rhino.

they are sitting in the directors box all smiles. unbelievable.

Have done all the way through the soap opera.

Only time I've seen any of them worried was CW after putting us into administration.

Edited by buster.