Happy to meet up first if people prefer...

I doubt I'll be there until around 6.30pm though.

Shall we say the John Greig statue from then until just before 7pm?

Right that me getting in the car to come up, Frankie i expect a stop and talk lol, i'm a wee prematurely grey chap, with a war wound that causes a limp, forget the hump that's just for cosmetic dressing and the facial scar was the result of chibbing by some loan sharks.

The wealthiest of the lot (McColl) has contributed 10,000 shares to the RST. All £2k worth.

It's him that I am most disappointed in tbh. He could have stepped in at any point in the preceding two and a half years and underwritten a complete purchase. Of course there's the issue of the toxic board keeping all the goodies to themselves but they and the shareholders are in it for money. Jim McColl could have satisfied that demand without denting his wealth and he'd have had most of it back by now.

Totally agree mate.

Hugely disapointed in McColl - and I don't fall for his excuses. He could have done far, far more than he has done. Not the sign of a true Rangers man IMO,

Right that me getting in the car to come up, Frankie i expect a stop and talk lol, i'm a wee prematurely grey chap, with a war wound that causes a limp, forget the hump that's just for cosmetic dressing and the facial scar was the result of chibbing by some loan sharks.

You sound like my last girlfriend... :whistle:

Have a safe journey mate! :thup:

Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome

Grammatical (or grammar) pedantry syndrome is an illness or a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder where someone has a compulsive desire to correct any grammatical errors one has made and is obsessed with taking this peculiar, constant, and vexatious (from the target's perspective) action.

"Me and mark ate cookies!"

"You mean, 'Mark and I ate cookies!'"

"Stop it!"

"Sorry, I have Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome."

We suffer in syllables

Er, the proper noun mark should have a capital "M"...

Thanks.

#IamAndySteel

Edited by Mountain Bear