Derek Llambias and Barry Leach set to be sacked from Rangers...

If DK plans on working with MA...and it looks like he is planning that unless he finds something very fast in the books to get him out... I think it dangerous to oust either of them for the time being.

My hope is DK comes in and adds T3B's to the boardroom, then whatever MA has planned if its against the club, it wont matter as they'd be outvoted.

What about the bloke Robert Sarver from a couple of months ago. Could he still come in and work with DK, give cashley his money back and tell him to sling his hook?

That's what I'd like see happen but I don't know if that's possible or not.

What about the bloke Robert Sarver from a couple of months ago. Could he still come in and work with DK, give cashley his money back and tell him to sling his hook?

That's what I'd like see happen but I don't know if that's possible or not.

I think the feeling at the time was that Sarver was probably more likely to want to be the one in charge rather than just investing. I'd like to see it too though, liked his patter.

Statement on RST Website :-

RST Calls for Leach and LLambias Suspension

We are delighted that David Somers has finally resigned as chairman of Rangers. We note that his parting comments are entirely in keeping with his behaviour during his time at the club. His lack of ambition or ability, rampant self interest, contempt for shareholders and fans, and disastrous dearth of understanding of the position of responsibility he held will be his legacy. He will be remembered as one of the most inept and embarrassing chairmen of our wonderful sporting institution.

Our focus now turns to the remaining directors. They should do the right thing, appoint the nominee directors and then follow Mr Somers out of the door.

Mr Leach should have resigned when he made disparaging comments about major shareholders in a meeting with fans. This amounted to gross misconduct in our opinion and in any normally operating business he would no longer be in position. He should be suspended and subject to disciplinary procedures after the general meeting.

Mr Llambias has serious questions to answer over the recruitment process which saw him appointed as Chief Executive. Not least whether the inaccurate information which appeared in his bio on the Rangers website, and was circulated to shareholders, formed part of the information relied on to support his application. His ham fisted attempt to use legal threats to silence legitimate criticism from the outgoing Fan Board has further alienated supporters. Taken together we believe these make his position untenable. He should also be suspended and subject to disciplinary procedures after the general meeting.

There is a huge rebuilding process required at the club. We ask the remaining directors to leave now so it can start a few days early.

- See more at: https://www.therst.co.uk/news/rst-calls-for-leach-and-llambias-suspension/#sthash.5zUERCRR.dpuf

Cracking statement, particularly like the wholly accurate opening paragraph on Somer's time at the club.

Statement on RST Website :-

Cracking statement, particularly like the wholly accurate opening paragraph on Somer's time at the club.

Totally agree I loved reading that.

Note to Mr Somers: Keep the Blazer and tie nobody will ever want to wear it again after you have had it on.

Totally agree I loved reading that.

Note to Mr Somers: Keep the Blazer and tie nobody will ever want to wear it again after you have had it on.

Could use the blazer to kit out half the first team with suits if we know a good tailor .................