Low cost. 26percent of all retail income and 75 percent of all shirt sponsorship.

What the fuck is high cost then.

Yip, fair point, it's not low cost forever. But until the summer it might not cost us much.

Whilst I also think Llambias and Leach are playing games and doing their masters bidding I'm less concerned about it now. If it was me and I found £10 mil in the bank come Friday evening I'd use it to rebuild the club. It's a very low cost loan as long as we meet the repayment terms, and I doubt anyone else is going to lend us money as things stand even with new directors in place.

If that means keeping Llambias and Leach on the board so be it, they'll be out voted if they oppose anything.

The future success of the next group of directors will be predicated on their ability to generate income for the club, how difficult that'll be we'll find out in the coming months. If having Llambias and Leach on board proves problematic then pay Ashley what he's owed and get rid of them. But I'd call their bluff on this one just now.

There won't be £10m in the bank.

I think King will have more than sufficient cash behind him to deal with these pricks.

I feel he has some big investment people behind him willing to do a proper job on rebuilding our club.

Its good to be optimistic but given that the last share issue was not exactly a success do you have any evidence for thinking there might now be big investment people willing to invest in the club. I thought at his press conference King was quite cautious on this issue.

Its good to be optimistic but given that the last share issue was not exactly a success do you have any evidence for thinking there might now be big investment people willing to invest in the club. I thought at his press conference King was quite cautious on this issue.

the reason the last 2 share issues failed because it was shysters who then controlled the cash.

I don't have evidence.

But you can bet your bottom dollar that King is not coming into this pennyless. He has done his homework and knows the score. I am convinced there will be sufficient cash to clear the mess and get the ball rolling. If there wasn't, he wouldn't be in this position.

I am a glass half empty bear but even I have optimism when it comes to our future financial position under King and his colleagues and investors. I also feel King was deliberately playing it down in his press conference.

I don't have evidence.

But you can bet your bottom dollar that King is not coming into this pennyless. He has done his homework and knows the score. I am convinced there will be sufficient cash to clear the mess and get the ball rolling. If there wasn't, he wouldn't be in this position.

I am a glass half empty bear but even I have optimism when it comes to our future financial position under King and his colleagues and investors. I also feel King was deliberately playing it down in his press conference.

Let us hope your optimism is justified.

Whilst I also think Llambias and Leach are playing games and doing their masters bidding I'm less concerned about it now. If it was me and I found £10 mil in the bank come Friday evening I'd use it to rebuild the club. It's a very low cost loan as long as we meet the repayment terms, and I doubt anyone else is going to lend us money as things stand even with new directors in place.

If that means keeping Llambias and Leach on the board so be it, they'll be out voted if they oppose anything.

The future success of the next group of directors will be predicated on their ability to generate income for the club, how difficult that'll be we'll find out in the coming months. If having Llambias and Leach on board proves problematic then pay Ashley what he's owed and get rid of them. But I'd call their bluff on this one just now.

The success of the next board of directors will be more dependent in order

1) Excellent Manager

2) Disentangling Ashley and his contracts from Rangers

3) Rebuilding the trust of the supporters.

Scottish football is and will not be awash with money even a huge club such as ourselves cannot match the resources of the lowest club in EPL given the latest tv deal.

Our club success will have to be built on youth, excellent scouting across Europe of young or Bosman talent. Any serious money generated will be dependent on European involvement...the most important thing is finding a talented, committed manager that is here for the long-term.....