EGM Result: King resolutions pass with 85% of vote

Agreed. It's less than 2 weeks since the EGM and I would expect them to have more important issues to deal with than the RFB. I want to see them dealing with the most important issues first and those will take time to work through.

"they've been in a good few days now and the pies are still a disgrace. If they're any sort of Rangers fans, they should know the pies are an outrage. I want something done about the pies or I'm out".

Edited by Oleg_Mcnoleg

As a member of the board you're more entitled than me to read into it or not, but I do think a simple word over whether they're keeping the group or letting Llambias' disbandment go ahead shouldn't be too much to ask.

Why would they carry on with Llambias's dirty work?

Persoanally I'm far more concerned with matters such as why we're still paying someone £15k a week to impersonate Alan Titchmarsh and the funding arrangements going forward etc than the RFB receiving an immediate response to a query.

Why would they carry on with Llambias's dirty work?

Persoanally I'm far more concerned with matters such as why we're still paying someone £15k a week to impersonate Alan Titchmarsh and the funding arrangements going forward etc than the RFB receiving an immediate response to a query.

I would hope they wouldn't.

I agree on that and there are several pressing issues, but the fans board was the support's main way of contact with the regime so it would be good to know if it's worth emailing the representatives about problems such as the one you raise there.

I would hope they wouldn't.

I agree on that and there are several pressing issues, but the fans board was the support's main way of contact with the regime so it would be good to know if it's worth emailing the representatives about problems such as the one you raise there.

Of course you can email RFB members that's always been the case despite Llambias's efforts.

However they have removed our RFB email addresses but I'm sure you can manage to contact any of us if so desired.

You could go via the Supporters Liason Jim Hannah if need be, I'm sure he'd pass on any query to us.

I concede that I have an advantage over other RFB members given that I know a fair chunk of my constituency and vice versa.

Of course you can email RFB members that's always been the case despite Llambias's efforts.

However they have removed our RFB email addresses but I'm sure you can manage to contact any of us if so desired.

You could go via the Supporters Liason Jim Hannah if need be, I'm sure he'd pass on any query to us.

I concede that I have an advantage over other RFB members given that I know a fair chunk of my constituency and vice versa.

It's not a personal problem as such, for example I know how to get a hold of you easily enough and as you probably know I'm friends with another fan board member. Not everyone will have that luxury however, and I just think the support generally deserve some clarity when the last official announcement was saying the group has been disbanded. We also deserve clarity on things like the Sports Direct contracts so I'm not trying to use the RFB as a stick to beat the new board with, I know they have several issues to sort out but now they're in power with full access to everything there can be no excuses.

:merlin: is now spouting on about how HMRC have not been paid, Rangers are going be liquidated, blah!blah!,I'm not allowed to post his rantings on gersnet.

If McMurdo is talking about the Club having unpaid HMRC bills he'd do well to acknowledge that it's the fault of the previous boardroom regime and those previously controlling the Club who he championed. The previous Rangers boards have had the Club living on virtually nothing but crisis loans for over a year and now it's all Dave King's fault? Anyone who believes that sort of drivel from McMurdo needs a white coat and a padded cell.

The board have quite a bit on their plate at the moment but they did promise transparency.

Off the top of my head, I believe they need to do the following and more:

Make sense of the admin and accounts of the club without a proper handover.

Facilitate a new Nomad to do their due diligence.

Investigate L&L for disciplinary proceedings, execute them, and arrange whatever parting terms are necessary.

Stop the draw-down of the second loan from MA and provide alternative funding.

Pay back MA loans and provide alternative funding for that.

Organise a share issue.

Deal with AM and KM contracts with whatever severance.

Re-establish a PR department

Recruit a chief scout.

Organise refurbishment of Ibrox.

Investigate onerous contracts and see which can be cancelled or challenged in court.

Appoint another fan director.

Appoint a CEO.

Set up mini-season tickets.

All while continuing the daily running of the club.

The board have quite a bit on their plate at the moment but they did promise transparency.

Investigate L&L for disciplinary proceedings, execute them, and arrange whatever parting terms are necessary.

Organise a share issue.

Recruit a chief scout.

Investigate onerous contracts and see which can be cancelled or challenged in court.

Appoint a CEO.

Know I'm picking out a single point of your list but by mini-season tickets I assume you mean tickets until the end of the season? That would be absolutely pointless now as they'd sell poorly, look at how the crowds have dropped in the three home games since the regime change.

Organise a share issue.

Recruit a chief scout.

Appoint a CEO.

that's actually a decent list. You got that Paul murray??