Ashley has to be brought to heel. I hope and pray that his contracts can be overturned. If not there won't be very many tops sold for the foreseeable future.

I hope all the rats have been handing out illegal onerous contracts to each other and get caught and punished accordingly!,somehow I doubt it, it would the icing on the cake though

King put it quite perfectly in yesterday's interview when he said were they competing for Liverpool it wouldn't be a fair fight. For Rangers though it is because King is prepared to offer whatever MA is.

King has won, long live his reign. (I'll still be watching him like a hawk :) )

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

why would they want to delay until monday? dont see any reason. Plus would king not be informed by capita?

Llambias and co seem fond of antagonising our fans more than anything else. They'd love a further delay.

would king not be informed immediately since he called the egm? Dont see an announcement being on the two ls say. They can wait till monday to sign over the club and drag their heels, but wouldnt think it would make a blind bit of difference to the result being called. Just extends the party till mondays photo op!!

There's something Llambias said that's sticking in the back of my mind......

Allegedly he told DK that he's won by a landslide, then later on said that nothing is definite as proxy voters could change their minds and vote in person. My worry is that the "good guys" get the impression that they have won, then a large number of proxy voters change their minds.

Hopefully this will not be the case....