would king not be informed immediately since he called the egm? Dont see an announcement being on the two ls say. They can wait till monday to sign over the club and drag their heels, but wouldnt think it would make a blind bit of difference to the result being called. Just extends the party till mondays photo op!!

King has already given the result.

The official nature of it may be delayed somewhat.

I've often wondered about the likes of green and lambias's and Ashley's true intentions. The actions of those in charge have very often flew in the face of what is and was good for the club to the point that it seemed they were running the club into the ground on purpose.

The hate of some over the last few years has known no bounds. I wouldn't be surprised if there was someone behind the scenes hellbent on destroying us.

King has already given the result.

The official nature of it may be delayed somewhat.

King has given what he BELIEVES to be the result....

Not too long ago, Llambias told the RFB that the EGM was on the 6th, only to change it within hours to the 4th......

There's something Llambias said that's sticking in the back of my mind......

Allegedly he told DK that he's won by a landslide, then later on said that nothing is definite as proxy voters could change their minds and vote in person. My worry is that the "good guys" get the impression that they have won, then a large number of proxy voters change their minds.

Hopefully this will not be the case....

You don't offer to resign, in return for a pay-off, if you were confident about winning. Also, the NOMAD had already been informed of the Proxy vote from Capita, and know that there is no possibility of the actual vote overturning the proxy, hence their resignation. Always better to resign than to be fired!

Having typed all of that, I am still nervous!

You don't offer to resign, in return for a pay-off, if you were confident about winning. Also, the NOMAD had already been informed of the Proxy vote from Capita, and know that there is no possibility of the actual vote overturning the proxy, hence their resignation. Always better to resign than to be fired!

Having typed all of that, I am still nervous!

you would take the pay -off knowing you will be nominated back on?

you would take the pay -off knowing you will be nominated back on?

Seeing as how Kingco refused to consider paying them off, I guess that it has backfired on L&L, but it still doesn't change that they wouldn't have made the offer had they been confident of being retained.

I've often wondered about the likes of green and lambias's and Ashley's true intentions. The actions of those in charge have very often flew in the face of what is and was good for the club to the point that it seemed they were running the club into the ground on purpose.

The hate of some over the last few years has known no bounds. I wouldn't be surprised if there was someone behind the scenes hellbent on destroying us.

People keep saying this but its not destruction they want

it is permanent handicapping - the scum need us but they want us as a punchbag.

That is why it is absolutely imperative that we get free from ashley's contracts as without the retail profit of circa 5M a year we will never compete.

The result is in the bag ...there is a Rentokil van outsidebIbrox.

I'd chip in to pay for one to sit outside for a short time just for the photo opportunity...

The more I see Lliambias the more I think he looks a bit like a rat, and he certainly scurried around like one at the airport.