The Rangers Supporters Loyal statement on the EGM (trigger warning: hypocrisy)

Just because we're in the majority bill it doesn't mean that we give a flying fuck about what you say.

Again I ask you bill, how many members so have, how much you have raised for your fighting fund and exactly what do you plan to spend the money on?

Or as I suspect ( and others too) all your members are mere figments of obviously twisted sad and bitter imagination.

Do your self a favour and ride your arse out of town. You have alienated yourself from the entire Support and will never be recognised as a true Rangers fan again as long as you live.

Pity the fool

Aye,but that ship has sailed now!,why continue?

Isn't Sandy Easdale still on the football board? The tide might have turned but the ship hasn't sailed just yet, we won a battle yesterday, an important one at that, but the war's not over yet.

Anyway, I've never met McMurdo junior but I met his dad an he was (is?) certainly a big bluenose, gave me two tickets free of charge once at Macdairmid Park in the old days of going to away matches with no tickets and trying to buy them from buses on the A9.

Isn't Sandy Easdale still on the football board? The tide might have turned but the ship hasn't sailed just yet, we won a battle yesterday, an important one at that, but the war's not over yet.

Anyway, I've never met McMurdo junior but I met his dad an he was (is?) certainly a big bluenose, gave me two tickets free of charge once at Macdairmid Park in the old days of going to away matches with no tickets and trying to buy them from buses on the A9.

his old man spoke at the first ever RST dinner. Definitely a bluenose and entertaining to boot. Can't believe he encourages his idiot son