The Rangers Supporters Loyal statement on the EGM (trigger warning: hypocrisy)

I don't like to circulate stuff like this but I say this is blatant hypocrisy and should be called out.

It’s no secret that our supporters group the RSL is broadly speaking made up of Rangers supporters who are opposed to the King takeover at Ibrox. As we are constantly reminded, that might place us in the minority. It doesn’t mean we are wrong.

With the result of the EGM, it would appear the King group has gained power. However, enough questions remain about Dave King’s ability to take up the directorial position he has won for this to be no foregone conclusion.

Our official position as a fan group is that we remain sceptical of the new regime and will be subjecting it to the same rigorous scrutiny as others subjected the old one to.

As for members of our group, they are Rangers fans. It is their individual right to continue going to games or not if they choose. Equally, if any RSL member chooses to back the new regime, that is their prerogative.

If any Rangers supporter is sceptical of the King regime then you will find a home in our group.

It should also be pointed out that only two thirds of shareholder votes were cast in the EGM. Claims of a landslide are thus grossly exaggerated.

Dave King must now deliver in every area. You can be assured the RSL will be scrutinising King and his group going forward.

All from the 'people' who said this:

We are a group that supports Rangers Football Club. We do not believe in "support the team, not the regime" nonsense. We stand foursquare behind the entire club. We are looking for those who share this loyal and true mindset to join with us and stand united against all who would damage our club.

I would love to know if anybody has ever met a member of the Rangers Supporters Loyal.

I don't like to circulate stuff like this but I say this is blatant hypocrisy and should be called out.

All from the 'people' who said this:

I would love to know if anybody has ever met a member of the Rangers Supporters Loyal.

Is RSL VB ?

Im unfamiliar with this group, are they Ashley supporters or just anti King?

Their sentence on the landslide exaggeration is laughable. Its a landslide because the shareholders who voted made it so, it may have been less if the other 1/3 showed up but I dont think by much.

The upsurge in support of King recently has been huge, of course he will come under scrutiny, but today, all three of them are making the right noises and do not seem phased by the long haul task in front of them, quite the opposite.

I've seen Mcmurdo described as the comical Ali of bloggers.

He's been paid by Irvine on behalf of the old board and the Easdales

He's been gushing over Ashley for months.

The Rangers Supporters Loyal are the half dozen cretins who comment on his blogs

a complete tit of a man