Will Ally now do the right thing?

I think his point is spot on myself.

Everyone expected Ally to go quietly as soon as the EGM was won, the fact that over a month later he is still sitting on his full-pay contract despite not doing any work since Christmas is an absolute disgrace.

As one who defended him sitting on his contract during the last few months of the **** era, there is no defence for him still receiving the highest football salary in Scotland while not actually turning up for his work, and all at the club he loves. Shocking behaviour from the legend and is damaging his status still further than his tactics ever did.

Everyone expected Ally to go quietly as soon as the EGM was won, the fact that over a month later he is still sitting on his full-pay contract despite not doing any work since Christmas is an absolute disgrace.

As one who defended him sitting on his contract during the last few months of the **** era, there is no defence for him still receiving the highest football salary in Scotland while not actually turning up for his work, and all at the club he loves. Shocking behaviour from the legend and is damaging his status still further than his tactics ever did.

He's milking every last penny because he knows he'll never get another job in Football. And the TV career's long gone too

Cant see him doing much in the next two weeks , hes sunning his fat arse in Portugal , was in a well known hostelry in Houston last Sunday without a care in the world

Much as I have criticised McCoist, and though it pains me to see such a large sum of money disappearing from the club, I have no quibble with McCoist getting his contract paid in full.

I'd be surprised to see him getting another gig in football, certainly at a major club.

He was a pretty poor pundit who relied on charm and appearance more than his analytical skills. He may not walk back into television work now.

When so many others have walked away from Rangers with bloated wallets, McCoist will feel that he should too, and if this is his last major salary, he should take every penny of it - or accept a large pay-off.

Who voluntarily walks away from such a large wedge when they don't need to? One or two but not many.

He should have been put on notice long before he offered to walk away, and I made this point before on here - several times.

I'm not surprised he's still here.

Much as I have criticised McCoist, and though it pains me to see such a large sum of money disappearing from the club, I have no quibble with McCoist getting his contract paid in full.

I'd be surprised to see him getting another gig in football, certainly at a major club.

He was a pretty poor pundit who relied on charm and appearance more than his analytical skills. He may not walk back into television work now.

When so many others have walked away from Rangers with bloated wallets, McCoist will feel that he should too, and if this is his last major salary, he should take every penny of it - or accept a large pay-off.

Who voluntarily walks away from such a large wedge when they don't need to? One or two but not many.

He should have been put on notice long before he offered to walk away, and I made this point before on here - several times.

Anyone who cares one bit about the club perhaps and has a modicum of decency. He was being paid English Premiership wages while were were playing in the 4th tier. He is still being paid the same wages, months after leaving the club. He's a disgrace if we're being honest. He's made a complete and utter mess of our team, wasted 10's of millions on absolute worthless rubbish. He should have been done the decent things years ago. At the very least he should have given up his remaining salary when he left - our fans have pretty short memories and would have soon forgiven him.

We must be the only club in history who were paying three managers salaries at once.