Will Ally now do the right thing?

Whyte had no intention of doing anything other than putting us through the ringer.

With regards to Ally and the money, fairly obvious there's no intent of waiving anything unless something has been done without us knowing. Unfortunately, I doubt it.

Whyte had no intention of doing anything other than putting us through the ringer.

With regards to Ally and the money, fairly obvious there's no intent of waiving anything unless something has been done without us knowing. Unfortunately, I doubt it.

Yes it seems to me that our board must have made contact with McCoist. Therefore I can only surmise that he is playing hardball.

Yes it seems to me that our board must have made contact with McCoist. Therefore I can only surmise that he is playing hardball.

I doubt if the board have phoned him and said "hey Ally will you stop taking money" I would imagine they would rather pay a monthly wage than a lump sum payout.

• 2 weeks later...

What goes through McCoists head when he watches this? If of course he does watch it. I have lost all respect for him as a person, just another parasite taking as much as he can from the club.

What goes through McCoists head when he watches this? If of course he does watch it. I have lost all respect for him as a person, just another parasite taking as much as he can from the club.

there is till time for him to redeem himself to some extent by coming to resolution with the board and offering an apology for the mess he made.

I think he thinks They should have kept me on and we would have gone up.

He probably thinks he could come back, too

I reckon thats exactly what he thought when KingCo took over after the EGM. No chance of that though. They probably had him sussed before they got in