Fans Board Article in the Herald

can i ask mate where do you think the split you mentioned earlier is? Not going to debate with you just wondering. what's the rough percentage in your eyes,eg 50/50? what do you think the support is split on?

On personalities more than issues I really meant, we've been united as ever in terms of getting the board out

The reverend hated the reprobates that you championed so why would he stick up for you?

When I was on the RFB I "championed" the cause of the away fans.

I believe the reason was quite different; but I'll leave it at that.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Moving forward as one is a no in your eyes then?

It's not, no. I should probably say why.

Our club came close to ceasing to exist, certainly once and very likely again just recently. We have no coaches or management, and a team which, to judge from the match thread, is not just the worst Rangers team ever but in the running for worst football team ever. But when I come on here, it's the same people fighting over the same crap, day after day, post after post. Far too many online fans can't get past their own avatar and see what's obvious to any real fan, that the club comes first, second and last and that without the club there's nothing.

I've moaned about this on other fronts over the years and I'm sick of it. Get heads out of baksides and shoulders to the wheel and we will at least get better and probably get back to something approaching how we were. Tbh I don't want to be beside you and people like you, or those who were on the fan board and who spent time fighting other fans. I've had enough of parasites who suck the life out of Rangers because they have some personal issues which, seemingly, can only be resolved by creating a new persona on the back of Rangers. I've had enough of people squabbling about who did what to whom and when.

No-one ever asked me for their support (well, the RFB did but I didn't bother with it) so I doubt they, or you, will give much of a monkey's. But for clarity and just so's you and the rest of the people who assisted, deliberately or otherwise, the madmen in their hatchet job on Rangers know, as far as this this Bear is concerned you're not wanted.

Edited by andy steel