Will the RST get a new rep on the Rangers board following Chris Graham's resignation?

Thought this might be worthy of discussion following Chris's resignation today, so what do you think?

Will the RST get a new rep on the Rangers board?

Any suggestions as to who would be a good candidate?

Thought this might be worthy of discussion following Chris's resignation today, so what do you think?

Will the RST get a new rep on the Rangers board?

Any suggestions as to who would be a good candidate?

I would think so. maybe George Letham?

do you think Chris will be forced to resign from the RST board?

Edited by Little General

I would think so. maybe George Letham?

do you think Chris will be forced to resign from the RST board?

Someone mentioned previously that if George Letham was ever to be appointed it would probably be on a personal level and not as an RST representative, although I have absolutely no idea. There was also talk of him being too busy with his own work/business, but again, I have no idea.

Not sure about the RST board either. I'd guess under normal circumstances they would want to stand by and defend Chris if possible, but these aren't normal circumstances and the fact that they'll probably want an alternative RST rep appointed to the Rangers board could maybe have a bearing on any internal RST decisions.

SB stated that Gordon Dinnie had turned down the position so perhaps he might be persuaded, as Chair it would be right and proper; but no doubt the Club will have learned lessons from the Graham episode and carry out due diligence before making any new appointments from the RST or elsewhere..