Will the RST get a new rep on the Rangers board following Chris Graham's resignation?

So was he fired rather than it being his decision to resign?

Apologies for my inference that he was fired as I don't know, but it looks that way to me given the statement released. Either they fired him or they pounced on his offer of resignation, either way it's a major blunder IMO.

Honestly, they would have to double-check on any fan representatives twitter/e-mail/public & social media history now before appointing one. I would assume the board has much more pressing problems at hand these days. They should instead ask the main supporters groups to agree on a representative and have a meeting with those on a monthly basis. At least for the time being. Maybe they can revive the RFB for those not willinging to interact with the various supporters groups as well.

This post is incoherent gibberish. The board will have to check any new board member's public profile regardless. That much is obvious now. Given the importance of doing this it makes no sense to relinquish control to a third party.

I am sure factors such as, availability, cost, fit with Rangers, ability to converse and motivate players all played a part in the decision to hire McCall. What I would like to hear from you are the names of obvious alternatives who you think would have been more appropriate.

Good luck with that. He just likes to point out others 'mistakes' as he sees them, but never commits to what he would have done if it were him. 'The man who never made any mistakes never made very much'

This post is incoherent gibberish. The board will have to check any new board member's public profile regardless. That much is obvious now. Given the importance of doing this it makes no sense to relinquish control to a third party.

Not sure that you actually understand that phrase.

If I was on the Rangers board, I'd have an extensive list of names that might fit the bill.

As I'm not though, and nor would I ever wish to be, I have no interest in trawling the market for names that this board are never going to entertain.

Directors on the board should be more informed on this matter than we are, and yet clearly they are not.

I expect the board to perform to a professional standard. I don't think it has done that.

I agree the board can probably tap into contacts about possible managers that you or I might not be able to do but I would have thought a footballing fan who considers that the board should have had an extensive list of names at the ready would be able to name possibly one or two realistic possibilities who are obviously better than McCall.

I think you may have misinterpreted the latter part of the post by Der Berliner.

Apologies for my inference that he was fired as I don't know, but it looks that way to me given the statement released. Either they fired him or they pounced on his offer of resignation, either way it's a major blunder IMO.

It seems to me that the absence of "reluctantly" or "with regret" or some similar phrase from the Board's acceptance of his resignation tells it's own story.