Full Squad for Tomorrow - Press Association

Provisional squad: Bell, Wallace, McGregor, Zaliukas, McCulloch, Mohsni, Shiels, Clark, Law, Hutton, Miller, Boyd, Daly...

Aird, Black, Sinnamon, Murdoch, Smith, Walsh, Templeton, Wilson, Robinson, Simonsen.

Edited by chilledbear

This squad hardly instills confidence or heralds change. How disappointing.

McCall has been working with this lot for less than a week. At least give him a chance to properly evaluate. He has already said that everyone's spot is up for grabs, we can only but hope that to be the case.

I was fairly encouraged by the fact that Walsh was a bright spark to our game on Tuesday night when he came on whilst Murdoch was pretty anonymous.... enthused by the fact that McCall saw what Walsh brought to the game when he came on (enthusiasm, energy, direct play) on Tuesday and rewarded it with a start on Saturday. He recognized one of his subs gave more than one of the starters and gave him the start his sub appearance deserved.

That is an encouraging sign.

Pardon my ignorance, who's Sinnamon?

An excellent, young, prospect at full back who has been getting rave reviews for his performances for quite a while.

Before Gordon Durie was promoted recently the lad was quite often getting played at left back for the U20 squad, but I'm sure I remember Elfideldo saying that he thought the lad was far more suited to right back and was only being played on the left due to a severe lack of left-footed players. I think this might have changed since Durrant took over the U20 squad though.