McCall retains Promotion belief

It is a sad indictment of where we are when we look at Hibs results to justify why we dropped points to Livvy :P

I wasn't trying to justify our poor results at all mate, I was only trying to point out that the so-called part-time teams are giving other clubs tough games too, including clubs like Hibs who've been playing better football than us. That's why Hibs aren't miles ahead of us like Hearts are because Hibs have been dropping points too.

He could step into the team right now and be absolutely fine.

He's confident, assured and commands his area well.

I just think he will go on to have the better career in football, out of the current keepers we have. He is excellent already, but has great potential to go far.

Unless things improve dramatically he won't be going any further than Peterhead unless he leaves.:)

Edited by pete

I wasn't trying to justify our poor results at all mate, I was only trying to point out that the so-called part-time teams are giving other clubs tough games too, including clubs like Hibs who've been playing better football than us. That's why Hibs aren't miles ahead of us like Hearts are because Hibs have been dropping points too.

I know you weren't bud, I should have been clearer. Was more an observation of the general malaise than trying to suggest you were defending them.

We have gone backwards since the bottom tier. We are worse now than we were three years ago. It wasn' t world class, but we played better in the bottom tier than we have this season.

We've got worse season on season. That is scandalous.

We have gone backwards since the bottom tier. We are worse now than we were three years ago. It wasn' t world class, but we played better in the bottom tier than we have this season.

We've got worse season on season. That is scandalous.

We were doing ok results wise up until mid November where we were only 6 points behind Hearts, 10 in front of Hibs and 16 ahead of Falkirk.

My guess is Ally told his pals (all his assistants and most of the squad) in confidence during this time that he was planning to hand in his notice (although we had to wait another few weeks for that). The players downed tools, and never recovered from losing Super PAlly.

Edited by Bearman

McCall has a lot on his hands regards sorting out the football team, and he's doing fine so far as I can see.

There are a couple of positives . Walsh and Clark. Bell recovering from injury will also help in team selection.

Murdoch was there before McCall came in and that will work out well for us because there's no pressure on the player or the manager.

Still a long way to go regarding the dead wood.

Also...the current board are keeping their cards close , just when we are crying out for some kind of outlet and boost, especially after the last few years.

A couple of statements here and there would help. I will stand to attention until my bones get sore.