McCall retains Promotion belief

I meant in terms of results/performances.

where he has tinkered i.e. the GK made absolutely no sense.

If he'd come in and dropped every first team regular and played the entire under 20 team , that would have made more sense.

and he'd have gotten full support as would a team full of youths.

watching the same plodders go through the same motions is beyond a joke now.

Having seen the highlights Bell was awful last night.

Beaten at his near post for he first and should have stayed on his line for the second as McGregor had reached the Alloa player and would only have got in a tame shot

Having seen the highlights Bell was awful last night.

Beaten at his near post for he first and should have stayed on his line for the second as McGregor had reached the Alloa player and would only have got in a tame shot

It was a mistake to bring him in with only 2 under 20's games and no reason to drop Robinson.

The last player I'd have a go at would be the keeper, just because Stu picked him.

He needs game time as we approach the play-offs. So many others on the park have deservedly been highlighted.

Given the length of time he was out injured I'd have been tempted to put him out on loan somewhere to get gametime

the second goal was Jigs fault as far as I can remember. It is difficult to blame the keeper for coming out in this case as he has to make a split second decision and does not have time to work out all the scenario's. The keeper will mostly be concentrating on the player running through and the ball. It is easy to watch the highlights and see slow motion where all the players are but the keeper does not have that luxury in real time. As for the firs goal it came in at a very fast pace and was glanced on about 8 yards from goal. The keeper sees the ball late and has to react to the change of direction. At that pace there is not many keepers who would react so quick to make the save.

the second goal was Jigs fault as far as I can remember. It is difficult to blame the keeper for coming out in this case as he has to make a split second decision and does not have time to work out all the scenario's. The keeper will mostly be concentrating on the player running through and the ball. It is easy to watch the highlights and see slow motion where all the players are but the keeper does not have that luxury in real time. As for the firs goal it came in at a very fast pace and was glanced on about 8 yards from goal. The keeper sees the ball late and has to react to the change of direction. At that pace there is not many keepers who would react so quick to make the save.

Their second goal was not 100 percent Bell's fault. Neither was the first but I felt he could have done better at both their goals.

No worries though I'm sure our £180k p.a GK coach will have pointed this out to Stu

Exactly Pete.

Most of the world's best goalkeepers would have been beaten by the first goal, low down close to the post (if not, it would be classed as an excellent save) as for the second goal, the striker lifted it over Bell, see that type of goal a lot.

Bell had to come out, wasn't too long ago we were slaughtering Simonsen for not coming off his line.

Cammy Bell did have a close call in the last 15 or 20 minutes of the first half last night coming out of his box and almost getting chipped by the opposition player. In fact I was pretty close to the action on that occasion and it was a VERY close call.

The reason I mention it, is that after that he might have considered being slightly more cautious on 50/50 balls.