Result of the Venue of the 3rd Semi-Annual Gersnet Dinner

Vote for 3rd Gersnet Dinner Restaurant  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for 3rd Gersnet Dinner Restaurant

• Bella Fresca
    • Indian Brasserie
    • Malaga Tapas

I will be booking my travel this week, I guess I'll just have to presume the 23rd. Dinner aside, even the game is dodgy - not just where we end up vis-a-vis the play-offs but also - is there not a likelihood of the game changing for TV reasons nearer the time? I have to get back home for work reasons early on Sunday so I have little leeway in any case. If I travel by train there is quite a difference in price between fixed and flexible tickets, so I may just "hit and hope"....

Mind you, the way some of the threads are turning out is it going to be a dinner or a bun fight? ;)

I will be booking my travel this week, I guess I'll just have to presume the 23rd. Dinner aside, even the game is dodgy - not just where we end up vis-a-vis the play-offs but also - is there not a likelihood of the game changing for TV reasons nearer the time? I have to get back home for work reasons early on Sunday so I have little leeway in any case. If I travel by train there is quite a difference in price between fixed and flexible tickets, so I may just "hit and hope"....

Mind you, the way some of the threads are turning out is it going to be a dinner or a bun fight? ;)

This the problem with the play-offs, Steve or any other game for that matter.

However, with today's result at Easter Road, a win tommorrow would put us 3 points clear of Hibs with a game in hand and just 6 games left so 2nd place is getting closer.

I may have another option and will put up a poll tomorrow night with a short deadline, so you can book by midweek.

I am aware that travel is an issue for a number of people, so we need to get on and decide.

I would like to know what this on twitter is about ?

The Brahim Hemdani in Glasgow Central tonight is top notch

:eek2:

slang for women , hemdani , poonani , nani , all the same

The result of the poll in terms of the votes cast in this thread was:

Bella Fresca 1 [7.1%]

Indian Brasserie 8 [57.2%]

Malaga Tapas 5 [35.7%]

However, both Gunslinger and Mountain Bear were unable to vote online and asked that they have votes counted for Malaga Tapas, so the final result was:

Bella Fresca 1 [6.25%]

Indian Brasserie 8 [50%]

Malaga Tapas 7 [43.75%]

So I declare that the 3rd Semi Annual Gersnet Dinner will be held at the Indian Brasserie, 560 Paisley Road West, Glasgow.

I will put up a new poll for the date asap.

Can admin please change the title of this thread to Result of Poll for the Venue of the 3rd Semi-Annual Gersnet Dinner

Edited by BrahimHemdani