Rangers delist from AIM

You would be better showing your bitterness against those who have been in power and didn't give a fuck about Rangers.

I regularly have. I think he will be a bad influence around the place, and as our recovery is all I care about that is a concern. the worst have gone, I would just prefer if the clearout continued with all the hangers on and we had a true fresh start. just my opinion of course.

So you hosted an RST meeting in your offices where with the approval of Stephen Smith, (but without informing the others attending?) you invited David Low, a well known Celtic supporter who's a friend of yours, but who's also known to associate and drink with the likes of Matt McGlone and other well-connected Rangers haters. No wonder Mark Dingwall objected. I'm surprised you and Stephen Smith thought it was a smart idea never mind appropriate.

Anyway, moving back to the original point... Was this controversial incident related to the Jim McColl deal? Were you suggesting that the RST listen to advice or something from David Low regarding the McColl deal?

As I said the invitation was issued with the approval of then Chair of the RST, Stephen Smith.

I have nothing further to add.

I regularly have. I think he will be a bad influence around the place, and as our recovery is all I care about that is a concern. the worst have gone, I would just prefer if the clearout continued with all the hangers on and we had a true fresh start. just my opinion of course.

He talked out against them constantly, you call him a hanger on I wish there had been more.

He talked out against them constantly, you call him a hanger on I wish there had been more.[/quote

as I said it's my opinion. whatever happened before is finished. time to move on ...

Do you never criticise anyone who has been on the same side of an argument with you in the past?

I replied without understanding your point, sorry.

I still think Murray and Brown etc. should be given leeway, some are criticising them within a month of taking over which I think is very unfair.

He's one of us

On Edmiston Drive that night when he stood on the steps at the front door

he said to the large crowd of us...."who are Rangers.?..not Green or any of them....

YOU are fucking Rangers

and if we're playing on a public park....you'll be there.

respect

I remember being a bit annoyed at him back then as I just wanted to get on with things but he proved to be right to smell a rat. Most people, former players etc, with a reason to be fond of Rangers have said nothing throughout all this. Fair play to Brown for having the bottle to speak his mind.