Rangers delist from AIM

Take it you won't be going for the BH's gersnet dinner then mate ;)

It is not my dinner, Sir, I am just organising it on behalf of Frankie and Gersnet.

Come to the dinner or don't come to the dinner, that's your choice, but spare me and the rest of us your angst.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

A friend of mine offered some assistance and his presence was approved by the then Chair, Stephen Smith; but Mr Dingwall objected and he took no further part.

And I didn't turn up at said meeting, I hosted it in my offices.

So you hosted an RST meeting in your offices where with the approval of Stephen Smith, (but without informing the others attending?) you invited David Low, a well known Celtic supporter who's a friend of yours, but who's also known to associate and drink with the likes of Matt McGlone and other well-connected Rangers haters. No wonder Mark Dingwall objected. I'm surprised you and Stephen Smith thought it was a smart idea never mind appropriate.

Anyway, moving back to the original point... Was this controversial incident related to the Jim McColl deal? Were you suggesting that the RST listen to advice or something from David Low regarding the McColl deal?

Edited by Zappa

It is not my dinner, Sir, I am just organising it on behalf of Frankie and Gersnet.

Come to the dinner or don't come to the dinner, that's your choice, but spare me and the rest of us your angst.

I assume that last bit was directed at WBD and not me?

For the avoidance of any doubt I was joking

Edited by simplythebest

So you hosted an RST meeting in your offices where with the approval of Stephen Smith, (but without informing the others attending?) you invited David Low, a well known Celtic supporter who's a friend of yours, but who's also known to associate and drink with the likes of Matt McGlone and other well-connected Rangers haters. No wonder Mark Dingwall objected. I'm surprised you and Stephen Smith thought it was a smart idea never mind appropriate.

I'm not jumping on any bandwagon here, but I find this staggeringly naive and stupid if its is the same David Low I'm thinking of.

I'm not jumping on any bandwagon here, but I find this staggeringly naive and stupid if its is the same David Low I'm thinking of.

It will indeed be the same David Low you're thinking of. Celtic fanatic and season-ticket holder, former Celtic director, the architect of the bunnet's Celtic takeover, friend and associate of many a bitter Rangers hater.

Dave King's not 'fit & proper' to be associated with Rangers, but David Low is 'fit & proper' to be invited to a Rangers Supporters Trust meeting dontcha know....

Edited by Zappa

This must be some kind of delayed April Fool's trick - this makes no sense whatsoever. It's like an attack of vertigo reading about some of the things that have gone on.

We are surrounded by bitter enemies but my word, don't some of us go out of our way to help them destroy us.

Edited by SteveC

He's one of us

On Edmiston Drive that night when he stood on the steps at the front door

he said to the large crowd of us...."who are Rangers.?..not Green or any of them....

YOU are fucking Rangers

and if we're playing on a public park....you'll be there.

respect

Edited by colinstein