Rangers delist from AIM

John Brown backed Celtic fan Steve McKenna's bid to buy Rangers and Brown has sat in the director's box every home game since the new board took over. :hm:

Never knew that, that's just wrong on so many levels. Never revised my opinion of someone so quickly before :)

I've not had time to look through this thread for the last few days but please desist from the personal stuff and use of crap like tarrier.

And if anyone has issues with certain posts, please report them using the triangle button so all mods/admin are away of it.

I'm also closing it until I have time to read through it properly tomorrow.

Edited by Frankie

OK, I've deleted some posts from this thread which were irrelevant and/or inappropriate.

John Brown may not have covered himself in glory but neither does he deserve childish insults of which he can't reply to. Criticise him or anyone else but please do so sensibly.

As for the Gersnet dinner, for all his faults, BH has done a fine job of this so far which is why he continues to go to the time and effort to offer us a small event for forum members to enjoy. I'd rather people made the effort to separate his selfless work there as opposed to referencing his opinions and activities on other stuff. I disagree with him on a daily basis when it comes to many issues but I wouldn't cut off my nose to spite my face when it comes to a tasty meal in the presence of others bears I'd like to meet.

Please think before you post or go elsewhere.

Fair enough, although what you have left in is way more telling than what you deleted. But like Mark on FF, it is your ball so you pick who plays.

Like I say, I'm happy with strong criticism - just that it should be made sensibly and constructively.

For example, I'm happy for people to criticise me or the forum but without insult or abuse. The same goes for all debates and I don't think that's much to ask - no matter what you think of me, BH, MD, Bomber Brown or anyone else.

nothing like FF

hunners get banned on there

I was referring to the agendas, post deletion when it suits and what is let go. What has not been taken out of this thread is way more relevant that what has been deleted. I referred to the post deletion a while ago on here and was shot down in flames, it rarely happens.

Nowt to do with hunners getting banned or not, as the case may be.

The only stuff we delete is insults, abuse and unsubstantiated claims.

There is no deliberate strategy in terms of agendas or suiting anything. We merely act upon complaints and use our own judgement therein.

If there's any specific we delete which you feel is unfair, then feel free to point it out.

Edited by Frankie

• 3 weeks later...

Out of interest yesterday's trades went for 27.5p. When initially listed they were 35p.

http://lmmx.co.uk/companies/profile/rangers-international-foofball-club-plc/

LMMX

A division of Peterhouse House Corporate Finance

###

About JP Jenkins

###

Rangers International Football Club PLC

RFC 27.5p 0 GBX 0

Trade Date

Trade time

Price

Volume