What a Relief - Rangers are Back

Its probably just that we have an actual coach in charge of team affairs.

McCall is earning himself the chance to take the job next season.

I read on here of reputable posters thinking the opposite. Not sure what they think now.

McCall is our manager like it or lump it.

I like it. :)

I read on here of reputable posters thinking the opposite. Not sure what they think now.

McCall is our manager like it or lump it.

I like it. :)

Don't recall anyone saying he's not a coach. I think he's an SPL level manager, which is a huge improvement on what we had before. We would have seen a big improvement from any manager from the SPL. I think we should be aiming a hell of a lot higher than that long term.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Don't recall anyone saying he's not a coach. I think he's an SPL level manager, which is a huge improvement on what we had before. We would have seen a big improvement from any manager from the SPL. I think we should be aiming a hell of a lot higher than that long term.

Are you justifying my previous post about 'reputable posters' or are you shying from it?

Stuart McCall has worked miracles for Rangers in a very short time of allowance, you're not saying some bloke from Germany or anywhere else would have done better than Stu surely?

Are you justifying my previous post about 'reputable posters' or are you shying from it?

Stuart McCall has worked miracles for Rangers in a very short time of allowance, you're not saying some bloke from Germany or anywhere else would have done better than Stu surely?[/QUOTE]

In the human belief system I think it's true to say - "Miracles deny science and science denies miracles."

Bearman, choose your side !!