Court of session clears Dave King as fit and proper

Aye, BH would suggest Llambias......

Tin hat on..... but I personally wouldn't have a great deal of concern over reaching back out to Wallace. I still think he had something to offer if he hadn't been handcuffed by Easdale's and their motley crue.

With all due respect I think that would be an extremely bad idea indeed. We are going to need to regain representation within Scottish football's governing bodies again and that will need someone preared to fight our corner against our enemies & detractors who have most certainly not gone away.

Wallace always struck me as an appeaser who would always try to negotiate out of difficult situations. The kind of people we are up against in a Scottish football such as Liewell, Thompson, Milne etc we need someone prepared to give these kind of people both barrels if need be.

My own choice would be ex-SRU chief executive Gordon McKie.He's a would take no nonsense from our enemies and he's a Rangers man too. CEO is one position at Ibrox where I genuinely believe we do need a Rangers man.

Unless I'm mistaken McKie would have been Brian Kennedy's choice had he bought Rangers

Edited by RANGERRAB

Tin hat on..... but I personally wouldn't have a great deal of concern over reaching back out to Wallace. I still think he had something to offer if he hadn't been handcuffed by Easdale's and their motley crue.

Wallace would be a good choice. I would go with Kennedy man mckee was it.

Well, he would pass the fit and proper test at least. 'Fit' to stand trial as a 'proper' robbing bastard.

I don't see Wallace being anywhere near Ibrox (although I have really nothing against him) for one simple reason. The current board state they are picking through the tenure of the last regime with a fine toothed comb, with nobody innocent until proven otherwise. Wallace was part of that period - just a fact. He was the one who asked for a cooling off period of 120 days (with no transparency) and it failed big style. Probably not his fault I know, but can you imagine if the current regime took him on, only to find out he was culpable is some shape or form? No way - it ain't going to happen.

The kind of people we are up against in a Scottish football such as Liewell, Thompson, Milne etc we need someone prepared to give these kind of people both barrels if need be.

Like Charles Green you mean?

What did Wallace achieve? His review was lambasted and he cost us an absolute fortune.

Apart from the cleaning lady and the canteen lady has there been anyone employed at Rangers, in the last ten years, who have performed above the mediocre level in your eyes?