The 3rd Semi Annual Gersnet Dinner with Guest, Rangers Historian, Robert McElroy

I'm pleased to be able to say that I have persuaded the restaurant to give us the place to ourselves up to 9.00pm despite the fact that we have fallen a bit short on the numbers.

However an extra few bodies would be very helpful and can still be accommodated.

One or other or both the owners Shiva and Sanjay will be in attendance thoughout to make sure everything runs smoothly.

I'm pleased to be able to say that I have persuaded the restaurant to give us the place to ourselves up to 9.00pm despite the fact that we have fallen a bit short on the numbers.

However an extra few bodies would be very helpful and can still be accommodated.

One or other or both the owners Shiva and Sanjay will be in attendance thoughout to make sure everything runs smoothly.

That's fantastic news, well done. Makes me even angrier that I am missing it though!

Edited by SteveC

14/05/2015 Counter Credit STEVEC GERSNET D BGC £21.50 Balance £149.53

SteveC has kindly donated his 2 places as has Charltonman who can no longer attend.

See new thread

Two Free Places (for Deserving Cases) at the Gersnet Dinner on Sunday 17th

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?70619-Two-Free-Places-%28for-Deserving-Cases%29-at-the-Gersnet-Dinner-on-Sunday-17th

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Seems like every time I post something to this thread or just give it a bump, the whole site refreshes and it gets left out the New Posts, beginning to think its a conspiracy or maybe it's just bad timing on my part :D

Sorry to be pedantic and post a probably meaningless post, however if you have opened the thread and replied to it....it's not new any longer to you. .... New posts is personalised to you with cookies unless you are meaning forum latest posts (slightly separate part) but may help clear that up for you

Sorry to be pedantic and post a probably meaningless post, however if you have opened the thread and replied to it....it's not new any longer to you. .... New posts is personalised to you with cookies unless you are meaning forum latest posts (slightly separate part) but may help clear that up for you

I didn't mean new posts to me I appreciate that if I reply to a thread it's not a new post to me; I did mean forum latest posts; but thanks anyway; it was a slightly tongue in cheek comment.

I didn't mean new posts to me I appreciate that if I reply to a thread it's not a new post to me; I did mean forum latest posts; but thanks anyway; it was a slightly tongue in cheek comment.

Had been offline a couple weeks . Just catching on on my unread posts ;)

But yeh thought that's what you meant.

Hope you all enjoy the gersnet Dinner

Edited by blueflag