QotS 3 - 0 Rangers: Player Ratings

Thought Mohsni played quite well until he lost his rag and then he fell apart.

As far as Templeton is concerned it can't do his confidence any good when every time he gets a game the first two or three times he gets the ball he gets scythed down.

The least said about Wallace the better.

Its the first time ive seen Boyd recently. When he tried to jog onto the pitch he looked like his profession should be on the oche throwing darts. Awful condition for a professional footballer.

Mohsni certainly showed what winning means to him, but he must learn to stop getting wound-up by the crowd; too often he responds.

I thought Boyd should have started. It looked like we were playing the long-ball game which does not suit Miller or Clark; Boyd on the other hand would have won his fair share and would have held the ball up better.

I was mostly disappointed with the mental deficiencies. We just collapsed after the second goal and resorted to the long-ball more and more.

Agree with a lot of your ratings comments Frankie, but I wouldn't give Mohsni MotM myself.

Between him ball watching and being partially to blame at the goals, his completely miskicked passes and crossfield balls, plus his generally unhinged antics and nonsense, he's not even worthy of wearing the jersey IMO, he's just embarrassing.

Agree with a lot of your ratings comments Frankie, but I wouldn't give Mohsni MotM myself.

Between him ball watching and being partially to blame at the goals, his completely miskicked passes and crossfield balls, plus his generally unhinged antics and nonsense, he's not even worthy of wearing the jersey IMO, he's just embarrassing.

How was he to blame at their goals? Wallace was to blame for the first two & Crawford for their third

Its the first time ive seen Boyd recently. When he tried to jog onto the pitch he looked like his profession should be on the oche throwing darts. Awful condition for a professional footballer.

I'd have thought after his ridiculous performance recently against Alloa that would have been the last we would have seen of him in a Rangers jersey. But it wasn't to be. There was a good delivery into the box for him late on but he couldn't get to it. Quelle Surprise

Mohsni turning his back at the first goal cowering away from the shot is not what is needed in a proper defender. I know all defenders cannot be held up to the standards of a Richard Gough or a Terry butcher, but the amount of times they hurled themselves, without any fear of injury or hurt, towards an opponent as they are about to pull the trigger IS the standard I expect from a Rangers centre half.

WTF Wallace was thinking about at his own goal is going to take some explaining.

Of course the game would have changed had we got our deserved penalty kick at 0-1 just before half time, with the referee only a few yards away from it we can only speculate as to how he missed it. Poor show on the only really big call he had to make all day. Had we gone in 1-1 the second half would have turned out differently, although it was easy to see we did not have the same energy, desire and pace about us from the off. Was this a result of Shiels missing in midfield? With Law reverting to the type of performance we have seen too many of when he was killing our engine room beside Black for many months, the midfield had no snap about it. Vuckic was, as expected when the going got tough, a passenger. He is a luxury player not willing to pull the sleeves up and dig in when the chips are down on current showing.

Thankfully we have the chance to bounce straight back on Sunday and show this was just an off day. We really cannot afford any more dents to the fragile confidence before the play-offs. I wonder if any other Bears are perhaps now reviewing who they think we will play in the semi final? From what I have seen this season QotS have much more about them than Hibs and it wouldnt surprise me to see them beat Hibs over two legs. That horrible wee ground and pitch is a real advantage to them.

How was he to blame at their goals? Wallace was to blame for the first two & Crawford for their third

I suppose he might have done better to stop the initial cross on the second but, to be fair to him (and Wallace) at least he was trying to get back and cover. Don't know where Zaliuskas hand MacGregor had wandered off to. Mohsni looked like a adult playing against kids at times last night which is why it's so infuriating when he makes such elementary balls ups.

I'd have thought after his ridiculous performance recently against Alloa that would have been the last we would have seen of him in a Rangers jersey. But it wasn't to be. There was a good delivery into the box for him late on but he couldn't get to it. Quelle Surprise

Boyd actually found some space a few times which is something neither Miller nor Clark had really managed. But sadly his first touch is like a landmine and he moves like an elderly asthmatic trying to carry a mattress up a flight of stairs.