New kit.... allegedly

I was initially quite impressed. On second glance it looks like a very basic template, knocked up in about 10 seconds and like Frankie says it looks like a training top. It also looks dated. Puma might work well for clubs like BVB and Arsenal and will no doubt make them plenty money, with their entire focus being on them. For us though they're an embarrassment, sooner we get Nike or Adidas again the better.

Look at the Chelsea shirt for next season :nuts: ....amazing! Our shirt in contrast to that is an absolute joke. I can't remember the last time we had a shirt that looked like it had had a modicum of thought or effort put into it.

chelsea-15-16-home-kit.jpg

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Hard to see how much white there is on top but looks quite good to me, much better than this season's button down slimline anyway. I have always preferred v-necks even shallow ones like this.

As straightforward red, white and blue as possible suits me just fine.