New kit.... allegedly

Whilst I whole-heartedly agree and have stopped purchasing myself.... spare a thought for some of us who, misguided or not, purchase one for their kid with their kid's age on the back each year with the intent of presenting them 18 framed Gers tops from 1 through 18 upon his 18th birthday.

It is killing me having to still buy my little fella a Gers top..... but the only other option is to skip a year, which would rather defeat the purpose :P

Likewise Craig (without the numbers).

The white one from this year is the only strip I haven't bought my son since he's been born (turns 5 in September) and whilst it's only £11.99 I'm still torn to buy it. I know I will end up though as I want him to have them all.

I don't see why we need red in the collar.

The tims will be trying to ban it because it means up to the neck in f****n blood.:D Just like they did with the red in our socks.