New kit.... allegedly

I was initially quite impressed. On second glance it looks like a very basic template, knocked up in about 10 seconds and like Frankie says it looks like a training top. It also looks dated. Puma might work well for clubs like BVB and Arsenal and will no doubt make them plenty money, with their entire focus being on them. For us though they're an embarrassment, sooner we get Nike or Adidas again the better.

Look at the Chelsea shirt for next season :nuts: ....amazing! Our shirt in contrast to that is an absolute joke. I can't remember the last time we had a shirt that looked like it had had a modicum of thought or effort put into it.

chelsea-15-16-home-kit.jpg

You are shitting me, right ? Unless I am not looking at the right top then it is nothing more than a bog standard blue Adidas top. How is it amazing ? Can you send me a link please bud ? I don't like the look of ours, but if the Chelsea top I'm looking at (Yokohama as sponsor, right ?) is the official one then ours is better than that. I do like the white away top though :thup:

Edited by craig

Yep, as if they'd ever charge £60 for a Rangers strip.

If anyone pays £48 for that given the issues with the retail deal then they rather misguided unfortunately.

Whilst I whole-heartedly agree and have stopped purchasing myself.... spare a thought for some of us who, misguided or not, purchase one for their kid with their kid's age on the back each year with the intent of presenting them 18 framed Gers tops from 1 through 18 upon his 18th birthday.

It is killing me having to still buy my little fella a Gers top..... but the only other option is to skip a year, which would rather defeat the purpose :P

Chelsea website last year was quoting me > £80 to get the new away shirt with Drogba at the back.

Yup, I was 80 quid for the Barca top with Neymar on the back for the Mrs..... sent it to the hotel my kid was staying at and some bastard half-inched it. Neither hotel nor Barca were any help. $%#%#

call me a traditionalist but I prefer just blue on the Rangers top, with no other colours.

We have had white collars on our strips at many different times throughout our history, so people who like a white collar could also call themselves traditionalists.

You are shitting me, right ? Unless I am not looking at the right top then it is nothing more than a bog standard blue Adidas top. How is it amazing ? Can you send me a link please bud ? I don't like the look of ours, but if the Chelsea top I'm looking at (Yokohama as sponsor, right ?) is the official one then ours is better than that. I do like the white away top though :thup:

Looks like your standard Japan international shirt to me.