STV Grant - Stewart Regan - King Fit & Proper chat

I find it staggeringly incompetent that Regan has come out with this interview in the middle of the process.

Like BH, I have also had the opportunity to meet with Regan on official football business, but found him to be the very opposite of what BH thought of him. Evasive, dishonest, disrespectful. Fit and proper for his position? Not a chance. Regan is clearly out of his depth in the role and brings nothing to the party, a fact we have seen born out whenever he gets involved. From the lack of sponsorship, the debacle in sacking Levein as Scotland manager, his handling of our administration crisis, reconstruction. That is just for starters off the top of my head. An absolute failure in everything he has touched.

But for him to do a prejudicial interview in an ongoing case of such importance to the country's most famous and successful club is so ill-advised it should be a sacking offence. Another one. Another Teflon Tim. Ultimately he will do what is good for celtic once Peter tells him what that is, and fudge the facts to suit his answer, just as he has done many times before. That may actually be that he approves King, as celtic cannot afford another season of dropping ST sales, broadcasting income, etc. Interest from their fans has been declining at a faster rate than ever before and they actually need us back in the top flight and seen as back to being a potential rival to generate any sort of meaningful attendances at CP for next season and beyond. As we know only too well, it is all about the Rangers for ra poops.

That one sole fact may be the single biggest influence in whether King is allowed to take up our Chairmanship or not, irrespective of arguments about SA courts, oldco board seats etc. Our game is sadly just that corrupt.

Not forgetting he lied to foreign officials, to get them to Scotland to referee during our ref's strike. Plus him favouring a tweed wishing McCulloch hanged. The list on his Rangers hating is long and disturbing, but some of our own won't see his agenda, i'm talking about BH here btw.

Which is exactly why I don't want him anywhere nearer our Club than I wanted Sandy Easdale.

So what then BH ? Back to Uncle Mike and his sidekicks Llambias & Leach ? See, because your disdain of King, whilst palpable, provides absolutely nothing in terms of viable alternatives.

I find it staggeringly incompetent that Regan has come out with this interview in the middle of the process.

Like BH, I have also had the opportunity to meet with Regan on official football business, but found him to be the very opposite of what BH thought of him. Evasive, dishonest, disrespectful. Fit and proper for his position? Not a chance. Regan is clearly out of his depth in the role and brings nothing to the party, a fact we have seen born out whenever he gets involved. From the lack of sponsorship, the debacle in sacking Levein as Scotland manager, his handling of our administration crisis, reconstruction. That is just for starters off the top of my head. An absolute failure in everything he has touched.

But for him to do a prejudicial interview in an ongoing case of such importance to the country's most famous and successful club is so ill-advised it should be a sacking offence. Another one. Another Teflon Tim. Ultimately he will do what is good for celtic once Peter tells him what that is, and fudge the facts to suit his answer, just as he has done many times before. That may actually be that he approves King, as celtic cannot afford another season of dropping ST sales, broadcasting income, etc. Interest from their fans has been declining at a faster rate than ever before and they actually need us back in the top flight and seen as back to being a potential rival to generate any sort of meaningful attendances at CP for next season and beyond. As we know only too well, it is all about the Rangers for ra poops.

That one sole fact may be the single biggest influence in whether King is allowed to take up our Chairmanship or not, irrespective of arguments about SA courts, oldco board seats etc. Our game is sadly just that corrupt.

I see nothing prejudicial in the interview nor do I see why he could be faulted for giving it.

But I do agree with your comments about Celtic and your conclusion.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

So what then BH ? Back to Uncle Mike and his sidekicks Llambias & Leach ? See, because your disdain of King, whilst palpable, provides absolutely nothing in terms of viable alternatives.

Well, Craig, we weren't talking about alternatives but knowing what we know now about the player contracts if nothing else, of course I wouldn't have L&L back.

Let's see the colour of King's money before we worry about alternatives.

Not forgetting he lied to foreign officials, to get them to Scotland to referee during our ref's strike. Plus him favouring a tweed wishing McCulloch hanged. The list on his Rangers hating is long and disturbing, but some of our own won't see his agenda, i'm talking about BH here btw.

I do not believe that Regan has any anti-Rangers agenda but some of his employers are another matter.

I do not believe that Regan has any anti-Rangers agenda but some of his employers are another matter.

Which is why it is imperative we get representation on the governing bodies again.

When SDM abandoned ship all those years ago the yahoos moved in and appointed their people in the key positions in Scottish football. Such as Dumbcaster & Rhegan.

Mr GIlligan arrived onboard last month with a reputation as someone who would not be afraid to seek out & go after our enemies.

I don't think it will be too long before he has to justify that reputation. Either of these two useless clowns will do for starters.

Well said mate, sums that slimy little toad up perfectly, not for the first time this fool has shown a distinct lack of judgement by blabbing on social media about an on going case.