Footballer sacked after being filmed having sex with a fan in the dugout

Footballer sacked after being filmed having sex with a fan in the dugout speaks of his shame and admits: 'I've made a big error'

10:47, 21 April 2015

By Record Reporter

JAY HART was sacked from Clitheroe FC after the video came to light and the striker has since apologised for bringing the club into disrepute.

Jay Hart was sacked after he was filmed having sex in the dugout after a game

A footballer was sacked after being videoed having sex with a supporter in the dugout after a game.

Jay Hart has spoken of his shame after the story was revealed by our sister paper The Mirror .

The striker - who played for Evo-Stik Division 1 North side Clitheroe FC said: “I’ve made a big error.

“I’m ashamed and want to *apologise to everyone at Clitheroe Football Club and to my family.”

The incident happened after Clitheroe lost 4-1 to Mossley AFC - in a game that was billed as “Ladies Day” to attract more fans.

Hart, who was once at Blackburn Rovers ’ academy, insisted he had no clue who his dugout lover was.

He added: “It was just a woman from Mossley. It was ‘Ladies Day.’”

Clitheroe manager Simon Garner said: “Unfortunately, Jason was wearing the club’s tracksuit and he knows he has let the club down.”

Clitheroe chairwoman Anne Barker said the player had 'brought the club into disrepute'.

She said: "I can't have somebody wearing the Clitheroe FC tracksuit bringing us down.

"It has brought the club into disrepute and it's not proper for him to scupper our reputation. I expect our players to act professionally.

"It was brought to my attention on Saturday night and dealt with through the management. I did offer to speak to him myself but Simon (Garner, the manager) said he would take care of it."

He will find another team but will probably never get another ride in the dugout. Well worth it I think.:devil:

In what way did he bring the club into disrepute or not act professionally; did the lady complain that his performance was not up to scratch :D

If he didn't have (presumably only the top half of) the track suit on would it have been OK?

The mind boggles anyway, do they have the kind of sports car seats or just an old fashioned bench?

Edited by BrahimHemdani