Im glad he is leaving, he filled in pretty well in stages but made the odd blunder.

I think its time to see afresh in as the Ibrox No.1 and for the long term at that.

Although i can understand he's a little pissed at not even been offered half of Klos's wages, im not too say to see him go.

I agree with Gribz, fresh no. 1 is needed.

Craig Gordon still gets my vote.

I wouldn't touch Gordon with a barge pole.

Good keeper and all, but he's already said when he leaves Hearts it'll be for England, so there's no point even contemplating it.

Michael Laundreu is still available on a free from Lens, he gets my vote.

I think he has done a pretty good job but like others i think its time someone new was brought in, it just seems that he isnt too bothered about staying at our club, if he dosent want that wage, let him go.

Its a strange situation. Ronald had a good season, but made his fair share of mistakes which cost us goals and I don't think he inspires confidence in the back 4. But similarly I don't think our defence was much use last season so it works both ways. But he was our number 1, so maybe he does deserve a wage rise, he's seeing how much Klos is on as our number 2 and probably wants more cash as he thinks he should. I can see his point too.

What has Klos done wrong? DM offered him the wages and apart from the strop he threw after coming back from injury, which, as I've said before, McLeish could have and should have nipped in the bud quickly, he's just waiting for his chance. He is one of our few genuine world class players and I think some people have forgotten just how good a keeper he is. Like Goram, he has personally won us a lot of games during his time here.

I'm still not sure why Klos is here though, surely we'd have punted him by now if we really wanted rid of him? I know he's onto a good thing, but surely he'd get a move to a Premiership club if he wanted to go, after all, I'm sure he just wants to be playing first team football regularly. We could have worked some mutual termination by now.

Then you hear at the end of last season that PLG wants Ronald to stay, presumably as our number 1. Because he's at the end of his career and wants to play, so he's not going to stay as anything but our number 1.

Personally, I'd like PLG to bring in a young keeper and build for the future, or go with Klos. I don't see what Ronald has to offer us as its his last season so he's not worth the investment. But I also don't think he should be painted in a bad light over the wage demands, I can see where he's coming from.

I wouldn't touch Gordon with a barge pole.

Good keeper and all, but he's already said when he leaves Hearts it'll be for England, so there's no point even contemplating it.

Michael Laundreu is still available on a free from Lens, he gets my vote.

Laundeau has signed for PSG and Lionel Letizi, the PSG goalie may be coming to Ibrox

Bollocks, I didn't hear about Landreu signing for PSG.

Letizi is not to be touched..

And no Gordon because yes, he's a fine player, but he's already said he wants to play in either England or Italy when he leaves Hearts, so he dosen't need thinking about.