Champions League Semi Finals

Juventus v Real Madrid

Tough one to call but Juve will know if they are going to reach the final they have to win the home leg.

I fancy Juve to win this one 1-0.

Barcelona v Bayern Munich

Barca will want revenge from 2 seasons ago's 7-0 agg pumping. Plus they haven't won the CL for 4 years now and know Munich and Real have. They seem to be peaking at the right time with the front 3 unstoppable.

Pep will know everything about Barca though. Munich got a shock in Porto but came back well. Its probably because they are so far ahead of everyone domestically.

Im going for Barca 2-0 in the 1st leg.

Juventus vs. Real Madrid:

Depends what formation Juve deploy: 3-5-2, then I can see it being tight, and they could perhaps sneak a win, but the clean sheet is key; if it's 4-4-2 (diamond), then I think Real will win the game.

I think it'll be a score draw - 1-1, or 2-2.

Barcelona vs. Bayern Munich:

This is going to be a very tactical game -- my favourite! I think we might see Bayern dominate possession. I think they will both score, but I think the tie is dependent on Barca taking a good lead to Munich. Enrique is quite dependent on the front three, which I think Guardiola will nullify.

Possibly another score draw -- 1-1, or 2-2.

Damn -- I played that a bit safe!

Bayern will struggle without Robben in the team.

Barca will go through.

Would love to see Juve put Real out to see Ronaldo's temper tantrum, but just cant see it. El Classico final :)

Would love to see Juve put Real out to see Ronaldo's temper tantrum, but just cant see it. El Classico final :)

Agreed but Messi beating him in the final would be nice.

I really admire the way Bayern go about their business: the epitome of professional. I liked the way they play, but I got really frustrated at Barca winning everything 5 years ago and have never come round to liking them again. Moreover, I disliked Guardiola because he was part of it, but I have really come round to admiring his talents. He has had to change his style to be successful at Bayern. I enjoy watching Bayern's tactical approach more than I enjoyed Barca at their pomp.

I'd rather not see an El Classico final -- a bit dull. We get it twice a year already. European Final should be between two European sides from different countries. Nevertheless, I can see it happening.

Team News:

It's four changes for Juventus from the weekend. Back come Patrice Evra, Arturo Vidal, Alvaro Morata and Giorgio Chiellini.

Juventus: Buffon, Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra, Marchisio, Pirlo, Sturaro, Vidal, Tevez, Morata.

Real Madrid make one change from the side which beat Sevilla at the weekend as Gareth Bale comes back in to replace Javier Hernandez. Sergio Ramos continues in midfield.

Real Madrid: Casillas, Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Pepe, Kroos, Isco, James, Bale, Ronaldo

Although not against great opposition, Barca have been a joy to watch domestically recently. Hoping they go all the way but wouldnt mind Juve doing the same although cant see them getting through both Real and Barca.