Champions League Semi Finals

I watched Suarez a lot last season in the EPL for Liverpool and he was head and shoulders above any other player, tonight he looked like Kris Boyd :D

I'm not saying the cannibal is useless, just that the EPL is miles away from real quality.

I predicted a Juve v Barca final, happy with that. Seems a bit like 2013 when I thought Dortmund v Munich final, and I had Dortmund on from the last 16 Ive had Juventus on to win it since the last 16.

Watched the game this afternoon and wasn't overly impressed with either team's finishing. If Juve hope to beat Barcelona they're going to have to be a bit more clinical in the penalty area.

I think Im right in saying both teams will be going for trebles in the final. Juve have won the league and are in the Coppa Italian final. Barca should wrap up the la liga and the Spanish cup.

Juve need to stifle the game like they did to Real in the second half and they might have a chance but Barca would need to have an off day to lose it.

Ive got Juve on to win it at 11/1 but I don't mind Barca winning as they probably deserve to increase their total number of CL titles.

I watched Suarez a lot last season in the EPL for Liverpool and he was head and shoulders above any other player, tonight he looked like Kris Boyd :D

I'm not saying the cannibal is useless, just that the EPL is miles away from real quality.

I agree that the Premiership is lagging behind the other major leagues, you just need to look at their performance in the European trophies. They are now being outperformed again by Italy as well as Spain and Germany.

Regarding Suarez, perhaps you have missed his other games.

Two very decent semi finals and I'm glad Juve got through. Typical Ronaldo - straight up the tunnel at the end :wanker:

Wouldn't be surprised if he handed in a transfer request. He is such an immature bellend.

Look at the other week when someone nicked a goal off his toe, got all pissed off. Compare and contrast to Messi when Barca were pumping Granada.... He is vying for European top scorer (funnily enough against Ronaldo)..... 5 minutes left, Neymar gets fouled in the box, wins the penalty, picks the ball up and throws it to Messi to hit it.... Messi throws it straight back at him and says "you won the penalty, you hit it".

Which one is the more mature person ? No prizes for guessing....