Premier League relegation

BTW, Jela has a contract till 2017, Aluko till 2016. The latter hasn't played much for Hull this term, who knows whether he fits their bill for next season. Jelavic will most likely cost quite a few million and will probably end up with another EPL or some foreign team.

Edited by der Berliner

Chelsea thumped 3 nil tonight by WBA...Sunderland could do the same to Arsenal on Wednesday night giving the Gunners have nothing to play for (I'll miss that game :D) So Sunderland to stay up.

Hull could also wipe the floor with MU for the same reason as above.

If WHU want to finish the season on a high, then Newcastle will be the ones going down. Here's hoping.

Chelsea thumped 3 nil tonight by WBA...Sunderland could do the same to Arsenal on Wednesday night giving the Gunners have nothing to play for (I'll miss that game :D) So Sunderland to stay up.

Hull could also wipe the floor with MU for the same reason as above.

If WHU want to finish the season on a high, then Newcastle will be the ones going down. Here's hoping.

West Ham finished the season in January. The only good thing for Hull is its Allardyce going back to St James and he will want to win there but the players aren't playing for him anymore so I can see Newcastle getting a point.

Hull are gone IMO. They wont beat Man Utd

Pleased for Advocaat. Sunderland are one of the more boring teams to watch but he has come in and done well.

Still cant see how Hull can get out of this, yet I fancied them for a top 10 finish at the start of the season.

I don't see Steve Bruce as a top ten manager but they could bring off a freak win over United. Much good it will do them because I don't see the Hammers hammering the Magpies.

I don't see Steve Bruce as a top ten manager but they could bring off a freak win over United. Much good it will do them because I don't see the Hammers hammering the Magpies.

Bruce certainly aint a top 10 manager, but I have a sneaky feeling Hull could get a wee 1-0 against a Utd who have nothing to play for and Newcastle draw with West Ham. Relegation might actually be the best thing to happen to Newcastle.

I just thought they were playing well last season at he had made some good signings this season but just haven't been able to win games. On paper I thought they were going to be around 10th.