No matter Sunday's result

No matter what happens on Sunday , what we desperately need is a complete rethink on our entire football operations , starting with our management structure .

Personally and I have stated this before , I don't want a Rangersman shoe horned into place just to appease the fans , we need someone with a clear vision of how he wants his team to play , hopefully a pressing , high tempo style , with an emphasis on movement and passing .

Our fitness is shocking , when we start a game slowly we seem unable to raise the tempo , tonight was embarrassing at times , to watch Keith Lasley run past our players was incredible but extremely worrying .We also are so predictable in our movement , we cannot break a team down that sits in , Alloa proved that never mind Motherwell .

Lastly we need a clear out of the squad , there are too many players bought cause Ally could get them to come for the ridiculous wages he offered them , there was no plan , no structure , no vision !

On the bright side we get another crack at the Ramsens cup !!!!!!

I'm maybe getting soft in my old age, but hasn't McCall tried to answer a call for the team he adores? If he ultimately fails to get promotion, is he not due a little respect for the fact he gave it his all? Is there not a place in our support for "thanks for your efforts, but it wasn't to be". Get him dumped, fuck off McCall, etc etc. Just a bit much IMHO.

I'm maybe getting soft in my old age, but hasn't McCall tried to answer a call for the team he adores? If he ultimately fails to get promotion, is he not due a little respect for the fact he gave it his all? Is there not a place in our support for "thanks for your efforts, but it wasn't to be". Get him dumped, fuck off McCall, etc etc. Just a bit much IMHO.

Totally agree , I'm not slaughtering McCall at all , he's damned either way , he took over McCoists shambles and has had to get on with it , what I,m saying is we need a clear break for someone with no ties other than a love of football to take us to future glory

Agree but unfortunately he has shown by his tactics and team selection he is not for us. That awful 4-4-2 he keeps going back to is driving me insane.

Agree but unfortunately he has shown by his tactics and team selection he is not for us. That awful 4-4-2 he keeps going back to is driving me insane.

To be fair to McCall he can only do so much with the dross he has available , the fact Shane Ferguson was trusted to get us out of trouble told its own story

To be fair to McCall he can only do so much with the dross he has available , the fact Shane Ferguson was trusted to get us out of trouble told its own story

Did you not think that when Vuckic,Ferguson and Walsh were on the park the game was a whole lot different? We had players who could create & wanted to take opponents on. But up front we are simply not at the races if Boyd and Miller play.They are both well past their best and everyone can see it

No matter what happens on Sunday , what we desperately need is a complete rethink on our entire football operations , starting with our management structure .

Personally and I have stated this before , I don't want a Rangersman shoe horned into place just to appease the fans , we need someone with a clear vision of how he wants his team to play , hopefully a pressing , high tempo style , with an emphasis on movement and passing .

Our fitness is shocking , when we start a game slowly we seem unable to raise the tempo , tonight was embarrassing at times , to watch Keith Lasley run past our players was incredible but extremely worrying .We also are so predictable in our movement , we cannot break a team down that sits in , Alloa proved that never mind Motherwell .

Lastly we need a clear out of the squad , there are too many players bought cause Ally could get them to come for the ridiculous wages he offered them , there was no plan , no structure , no vision !

On the bright side we get another crack at the Ramsens cup !!!!!!

We need radical changes in the summer, that much has been obvious for years. Though after a few half decent results a lot of our support seem to be desperate for McCall to get the job.

We need everything to change - infrastructure, management, coaching and players. McCall is just more of the same.

He showed at Sheffield United and Motherwell that he is not for us. Frankly we should only be looking at ex Motherwell managers if they look like the next Jose Mourinho.

Did you not think that when Vuckic,Ferguson and Walsh were on the park the game was a whole lot different? We had players who could create & wanted to take opponents on. But up front we are simply not at the races if Boyd and Miller play.They are both well past their best and everyone can see it

Vuckic was a waste of a jersey tonight , I'm not having a pop at him per say , but he was awful , Walsh did grow into the game but was fed dreadful balls by Foster , and lastly Ferguson I can't judge on 20 mins , but his crossing wasn't especially good