McCall wants to stay!

Stuart McCall and Kenny Black in the dugout is NOT the way we will progress.

Enough is enough. We have been starved of a proper management team for years. Let' s get the sorted so we can build properly with genuine football intelligence behind the wheel.

To appoint McCall would be a disaster.

15 years in management and no trophies won

Win record:

Bradford City 6 November 2000 20 November 2000 2 0 0 2 0.00

Bradford City 22 May 2007 8 February 2010 133 46 35 52 34.59

Motherwell 30 December 2010 2 November 2014 174 73 32 69 41.95

Rangers 12 March 2015 Present 17 7 6 4 41.18

A failure at Motherwell? His record was 'best of the rest' for three straight seasons outperforming much bigger and wealthier teams, with a club which had no money, during which time he put together a team, the nucleus of which has just given us a 6-1 spanking. I'll admit I don't always agree with his lineups, but then I didn't get us to the play-off final; he did.

I don't want McCall kept on but I totally agree that people are pointing out his failures and forgetting to add his positive side.

An appointment needs to be made quickly. The re-building must start immediately. A new manager needs to assess the situation and start getting new players right away.

We don't need to replace every single player out of contract but as a priority the positions we're weakest in such as RB, left MF etc.