New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

If we get either of McCall, Davies, McInnes or McLeish then be prepared to stagnate (at best !)

If we get Warburton, prepare for a postivie revolution.

I know which I would prefer !

bell

? mcgregor zaliuskis wallace

? murdoch law shiels

miller clark

how do you vastly improve that team realistically in the championship with only 6-7 new players

straight off one needs to be a keeper either 2nd or 1st choice. Leaves only 6 spots.

Edited by trublusince1982

bell

? murdoch law shiels

miller clark

how do you vastly improve that team realistically in the championship with only 6-7 new players

straight off one needs to be a keeper either 2nd or 1st choice. Leaves only 6 spots.

We should be trying to get rid of Clark for a start.

Hardie is better than him. And Walsh should also be more in contention, depending who we bring in.

bell

? murdoch law shiels

miller clark

You could improve that team very easily.

You could improve that team very easily.

how? with 6 slots what positions are you strengthening and what areas are you not. Even if you have 100% success with your signings and they all stay fit and slot immediately into the first 11 it aint near enough to have a strong exciting 18 to pick from

We should be trying to get rid of Clark for a start.

Hardie is better than him. And Walsh should also be more in contention, depending who we bring in.

walsh i would bring in but not for every game . dont think hardie will be good enough. Would like to see more of Gallagher

how? with 6 slots what positions are you strengthening and what areas are you not. Even if you have 100% success with your signings and they all stay fit and slot immediately into the first 11 it aint near enough to have a strong exciting 18 to pick from

Although the figure of '6' players coming in has been mentioned, it may be more than that in reality once the new manager gets his feet under the table.

I'd also be looking to replace Wallce who has been absolutely dire.

Hopefully we can move some more players out by end of transfer deadline - Miller, Clark, Wallace, Shiels for example.

walsh i would bring in but not for every game . dont think hardie will be good enough. Would like to see more of Gallagher

Both Walsh and Hardie would improve the team you have listed - as would Gallagher. That's what I was really saying mate.

Although the figure of '6' players coming in has been mentioned, it may be more than that in reality once the new manager gets his feet under the table.

I'd also be looking to replace Wallce who has been absolutely dire.

Hopefully we can move some more players out by end of transfer deadline - Miller, Clark, Wallace, Shiels for example.

king seemed pretty definite on the number,.

out the starting 11 above we need rid of at least 7!

king seemed pretty definite on the number,.

out the starting 11 above we need rid of at least 7!

Yes - King did say that - but there is a whole summer to get through and things can change before the next transfer deadline at end of August - and the new manager may adjust his squad accordingly,which may turn out to be different to what is being discussed at the moment.

I get the impression that if the new man can justify a signing, then King will back him to the hilt.