New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

I hope that's right. While I can't say I'm impressed by the two Dubyas (out of ignorance, you understand) the alternatives are a gloomy prospect.

But whoever it is I back them until proven duffers likewise the team.

We don't know who the alternatives are.

If it is, it's because we've been knocked back by several others first. Would put him in a very difficult position and would also be something of an eye-opener in terms of our perceived status in the football world.

Not sure what would be eye opening about it, we failed to get out of the second tier in a country where the top tier is a standing (just) joke.

After being linked with the ex Porto manager, and someone who has done very well in England, it would be a huge kick in the teeth to get someone sacked from Bristol City after getting record defeats.

Or someone who kept them up in a miraculous fashion.

These are ball park figures is giving out we'll have to wait and see what the manager says.

But if it was only 7 then you do the spine of the team

GK

2 CB

2 CM

2 strikers/ 1 striker/one winger, creative type

Remember there are decent youth prospects who can be assessed by a new man also.

Don't really see it in the present youth. Have hope for Gallagher. Walsh, Murdoch etc are no better standard than the chris burkes of old.

A midfield of law ,Murdoch and Scott Allen makes me depressed with a Walsh shiels or Templeton as wingers it's no better than last seasons

Do you expect these kids to be i.nstant superstars overnight? Give them a bloody chance ffs. If they are handled by the right people and in the righr way they might come good over a couple of seasons.

Give them the time to develop. In the mean time get off their backs.

Do you expect these kids to be i.nstant superstars overnight? Give them a bloody chance ffs. If they are handled by the right people and in the righr way they might come good over a couple of seasons.

Give them the time to develop. In the mean time get off their backs.

We don't have time to spare. If they dont hit the ground running we are fecked. The situation the club is in does not leave room for patience. That's fine if the youth are only to supplememt a strong 11 not when they are an integral part