New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

He has a 52.6% win rate. A 19.2% draw rate and a 28.2 lose rate. He has been a full trainer for 1.55 years at Brentford. Sorry but I had hoped for more from a Rangers manager.

We have gone from someone who wasn't good enough for the 4th division in England to someone who did extremely well in second. This is a big step up.

Why would you take advice on which manager to choose from WS? He thinks ally is a good manager.

Really worried now.That shortlist is terrible. Pieria is already out so scrap his name and it's Warburton or one of the old boys club. Blue room with parks and co will push for Davies in my opinion. Hope it's not any of them that would be a complete disaster

Why would you take advice on which manager to choose from WS? He thinks ally is a good manager.

Really worried now.That shortlist is terrible. Pieria is already out so scrap his name and it's Warburton or one of the old boys club. Blue room with parks and co will push for Davies in my opinion. Hope it's not any of them that would be a complete disaster

We don't know who is on the shortlist...other than WarBurton and Piera, it is all newspaper speculation. The leaks all seem to have dried up

We don't know who is on the shortlist...other than WarBurton and Piera, it is all newspaper speculation. The leaks all seem to have dried up

They've reportedly spoken to Cathro too. What we don't know is who's are genuinely interested.

It appears to be that DK had dinner with WS in Gamba West George St. last night, perhaps just reminiscing rather than WS advising on a new manager.

Let's hope Walter has little or no input into advising on a new manager !!!