New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

He has multiple user names and accounts , he's based over in Thailand , just check out the amount of tweets he sends out

You should try researching just what he's done instead of criticizing from ignorance

Will that make his record better?

Not sure this is based on anything other than assumption, ie because we are likely to announce season tickets tomorrow, we need to offer something to entice the support. Not implausible, but we've had Murray say at narsa (rumoured to have, at least), that we are interviewing this week. So unless things have moved on quickly, I think we might be getting ahead of ourselves.

the bookies aren't often wrong though.

The bookies will very seldom go to 1/4 unless they have sufficient evidence to suggest its a done deal. Offering 1/4 basically puts most punters off laying money on anyone. Laying odds of 1/4 is the nearest thing to bookies closing the book.

For the 2013-14 season brentford only spent net £157,000 on transfers and though they made an overall loss of £13 million on a turnover of £3.5 million this was nearly all spent on infrastructure and transference of old debt into equity .

This guy is absolutely loved by the Brentford fans , in fact so much so that there was a near revolt when it was announced he was leaving , their last 2 home games , the fans chanted his name continuously.

This guy can if given the chance , can do wonders for us , everything he stands for , a high tempo , high pressing , fast attacks , shots on goal , crosses into the box , this is all our Xmas,s come early IMHO

Will that make his record better?

His record is superb , what do you want , I fact what record are you looking at , too many people are forgetting where we are at this precise time and where we need to get to , we aren't the team of 5 years ago , we need rebuilt from the bottom up , some people need a reality check

Edited by rbr

His record is superb , what do you want , I fact what record are you looking at

He has a 52.6% win rate. A 19.2% draw rate and a 28.2 lose rate. He has been a full trainer for 1.55 years at Brentford. Sorry but I had hoped for more from a Rangers manager.

He has a 52.6% win rate. A 19.2% draw rate and a 28.2 lose rate. He has been a full trainer for 1.55 years at Brentford. Sorry but I had hoped for more from a Rangers manager.

What Rangers are we talking about exactly , the one that competed at the highest levels or the one languishing in the championship . We need a fresh approach to everything not the same old same old , nor a manager from abroad who will be gone in a couple of years .

I take it you haven't seen Brentford play , their type of football , the was they press , pass and the tempo they play at , also the fact that they got to the play off with the smallest budget out of the top 10 teams speaks volumes for me , I dobt get what some fans expect or wane just now

This guy can if given the chance , can do wonders for us , everything he stands for , a high tempo , high pressing , fast attacks , shots on goal , crosses into the box , this is all our Xmas,s come early IMHO

He may do, but it's not a patch on what PLG was going to do for us. in saying that, I actually wish PLG had more time though as I thought he had something. When we won in Italy for the first time ever, by handing Livorno their first home defeat of the season, I was immensely proud seeing 'my' Rangers press high up the park with plenty of bodies - in Italy. Sadly, no other manager has had the cojones to go with the same tactics since.

Edited by Anchorman

Still rather have people in there with tried and tested European experience. It is a long term appointment after all. Arthur Numan in a partnership with Ronald De Boer for example would please me far more than Warburton.

What Rangers are we talking about exactly , the one that competed at the highest levels or the one languishing in the championship . We need a fresh approach to everything not the same old same old , nor a manager from abroad who will be gone in a couple of years .

I take it you haven't seen Brentford play , their type of football , the was they press , pass and the tempo they play at , also the fact that they got to the play off with the smallest budget out of the top 10 teams speaks volumes for me , I dobt get what some fans expect or wane just now

No I have never seen Brentford play. I hope you are right and I eat my words but as I say he has only been a manager for a year and a half and managed 78 games. I hope he improves on his 52% wins as I doubt that will be enough to win the championship. I know that is a bullshit remark.:D