New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

Chris burk would massively improve us
no he wouldnt AMD he wwould still not be good enough for the top league or Europe. If that's the standard we aim for then we might as well wrap it. He sure as feck wouldnt attract 45000 st holder's and neither will his standard if player

no he wouldnt AMD he wwould still not be good enough for the top league or Europe. If that's the standard we aim for then we might as well wrap it. He sure as feck wouldnt attract 45000 st holder's and neither will his standard if player

Mate we couldn't even afford him. He's beyond us.

I could swear burk was our player of the year when we made the last 16 and contributed well to that. He's improved since then as well.

But I repeat he would improve us massively.

I aspire to winning the cl but I also know where we are just now.

That maybe the level you aspire too it sure ain't mine. We would never qualify for group stage in Europe.

Someone needs a massive reality check.

Someone needs a massive reality check.

someone needs to aim higher.

how do you ever expect to be better than the likes of motherwell or hibs when we buy from the same stock?

Our income outstrips them by miles and as such so should our player recruitment.

I could swear burk was our player of the year when we made the last 16 and contributed well to that. He's improved since then as well.

But I repeat he would improve us massively.

I aspire to winning the cl but I also know where we are just now.

and i could swear he couldnt get a cross passed the first defender.

championship low level players will never be good enough to secure champions league spots and to keep our fans happy. The high end of the championship market yes. The chris burke level no.

and i could swear he couldnt get a cross passed the first defender.

championship low level players will never be good enough to secure champions league spots and to keep our fans happy. The high end of the championship market yes. The chris burke level no.

you should stick to statistical analysis.