New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

If they're seriously considering him then this board are going to be another disaster.

There is no better board out there for us. Give them a chance - they are hardly in the door. They are not going to be a disaster. Lets all calm down a bit.

A few on twitter and some posts on FF saying Warburton will be named as Manager, either Friday or beginning of next week.

Let's hope so !!!

He would be the best one for us right now.

The professionalism on the footballing side would increase ten - fold as would the standard on the pitch.

I pray we don't miss out on this guy.

Edited by MoodyBlue

A few on twitter and some posts on FF saying Warburton will be named as Manager, either Friday or beginning of next week.

King said that in his press statement but it will probably be early next week he said.

I can't argue with that as I have no idea how it all played out. All I can say is his heart was not really on the Rangers job so good luck to him with his new project and Rangers were lucky to miss out on a person who was not in for a full project otherwise he would still have come. Seemingly the board were far down the road to employing him and that is now the delay that no plan B was in position when he pulled back. If we had gained promotion he would have been named pretty quickly.