New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

I can't argue with that as I have no idea how it all played out. All I can say is his heart was not really on the Rangers job so good luck to him with his new project and Rangers were lucky to miss out on a person who was not in for a full project otherwise he would still have come. Seemingly the board were far down the road to employing him and that is now the delay that no plan B was in position when he pulled back. If we had gained promotion he would have been named pretty quickly.

Or maybe he was holding out for a better offer, like Fenerbahce? He has been managing regular Champions League teams, I'm surprised he was ever interested in joining us.

Heavy money for Derek McInnes at the bookies. Warburton has gone out from 1/6 (dead cert) to 8/11 which is a huge shift, and McInnes is in to 13/8 which again is a huge shift from what he was. :( Feel quite sad at the prospect.

Heavy money for Derek McInnes at the bookies. Warburton has gone out from 1/6 (dead cert) to 8/11 which is a huge shift, and McInnes is in to 13/8 which again is a huge shift from what he was. :( Feel quite sad at the prospect.

To sell seats the fans have to be excited by the appointment, certain candidates wouldn't do it, McInnes is one of them.

McInnes ? Please God no. That is depressing.

I think it's clear enough the bookies don't know any more than the rest of us and the market is merely shifting based on bets placed.

I don't disagree with that being a distinct possibility. It looks like a shift due to heavy money placed rather then inside info they have received. If it was inside info then no way would Warburton still be odds on.

I'm not as anti machines as some as he has Aberdeen playing some decent football, and has picked up some decent players for peanuts. Not sure how he would get on with developing youth from MP tho. He hasn't brought a single youth player into the AFC team