New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

McInnes wouldn't be a step forward. We really need to try a different approach and Warburton fits the bill for me.

McInnes, McCall, McLeish..we need to stay away from this level, none of them have long term vision that we require.

Might have been covered before, but Dave king said in his interview with RTV that he expects an announcement in the middle of next week (approx. 5.50 mins in)

[video=youtube;yeEbX-nj3e8]

According to the ET, ian Cathro has resigned from his post at Valencia, citing private reasons and saying that this was a decision taken earlier this season (or at least to that end).

Paul Murray this morning at the EGM stated early next week , so whats a day here or there , especially when we have no manager , no team and a league that starts in less than 6 weeks

... then again, we all knew that the schedule would become hectic as the play-offs were dragging on, as was the fit and proper stuff. Likewise, we can't sign that many people officially before the transfer window opens, not even freebies. But it is rather unfortunate timing indeed ...

Edited by der Berliner

Warburton weir and cathro would make me very happy

Some suggestions Cathro may be taking charge of Auchenhowie but I can't see him leaving Valencia to do that. Media saying his departure from Spain was agreed a while back so timing coincidental with our appointment.

Warburton weir and cathro would make me very happy

If that happens I'll need a box of tissues!

Doubt it'll happen, but I'd take either. I think those types are the way to go.

Edited by Rousseau