New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

On another note, John Gilligan will see every comments on here, FF etc (Hi John). Part of his remit is to be the 'fan' at board level, who knows what is going down on the ground. He will be feeding back the feeling of everyone on here and other forums, and what will put bum's on seats and move our club forward.

So John, if you are watching, Mr McCall will not fulfill that requirement. Please note - no more tired faces as that will lead to tired fans who've had enough. Fresh blood please - make us feel alive again. Nothing less will do!!!

If Mr Gilligan is indeed reading forums to gauge fans feelings on who our next manager is then god help us.

Running down McCall just because he played for us isn't healthy, personally I wouldn't mind Stu getting the job. (Just in case John is reading this).

If Mr Gilligan is indeed reading forums to gauge fans feelings on who our next manager is then god help us.

He does - Guaranteed. Why do we need devine intervention to stop a director being interested in what the 'consumers' want? I hope you don't run a business (apart from supporting Spar with your avatar).

Running down McCall just because he played for us isn't healthy, personally I wouldn't mind Stu getting the job. (Just in case John is reading this).

Read my post again, re boozed, tired and unhealthy, no example, no vibrancy etc.

McCall, McLeish, McInnes would not get my backing.

Sick of mediocrity. It's time for proper change in this new era. Out with the old, in with the new.

With McIness signing a new contract as a real sheep then we can safely count him out of the running, as for McLeish I would be disappointed if he got the job, but I'd get behind him anyway. McCall? Can't quite see why anyone wouldn't get behind him...wasn't that long ago we were singing his praises, deservedly I should add.

With McIness signing a new contract as a real sheep then we can safely count him out of the running, as for McLeish I would be disappointed if he got the job, but I'd get behind him anyway. McCall? Can't quite see why anyone wouldn't get behind him...wasn't that long ago we were singing his praises, deservedly I should add.

McCall is a dud, he's the worst of the lot.

I was certainly never singing McCall's praises. He does not impress me one bit. He's the same old, same old.

in what the 'consumers' want?

Aye, ok mate dream on.

I'm a consumer and I want Stu to be given a decent chance to take us forward, if you don't want it then that's your problem as a consumer.

Aye, ok mate dream on.

I'm a consumer and I want Stu to be given a decent chance to take us forward, if you don't want it then that's your problem as a consumer.

You're the one dreaming if you think McCall is the one to take us forward. His short tenure showed absolutely no sign at all that he has the necessary ability required his record was as equally bad as the 2 who preceded him.