New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

This is a bit random - but I am sick of the sight of unfit, unhealthy, tired and boozed up looking ex-players of the Club at management level - McCoist, Durrant, McDowall, Durie, McCall. They make me feel tired and down looking at them. They inspire nobody.

I want a manager who looks and acts professional, who leads by example, and who injects motivation, ideas and vibrancy into the place.

Any team combination of - Warburton, Weir, Cathro, Numan, Laudrup (youths), Craig Mulholland (with youths) would do me just fine.

EXCLUSIVE: Warburton 48 hours away from the Rangers job. Read SunSport and see thescottishsun.co.uk/goals #scotpapers pic.twitter.com/RMsPMM7rLB

Ahh there we go the old 48 hours. Now it must be true!:seal:

On another note, John Gilligan will see every comments on here, FF etc (Hi John). Part of his remit is to be the 'fan' at board level, who knows what is going down on the ground. He will be feeding back the feeling of everyone on here and other forums, and what will put bum's on seats and move our club forward.

So John, if you are watching, Mr McCall will not fulfill that requirement. Please note - no more tired faces as that will lead to tired fans who've had enough. Fresh blood please - make us feel alive again. Nothing less will do!!!

This is a bit random - but I am sick of the sight of unfit, unhealthy, tired and boozed up looking ex-players of the Club at management level - McCoist, Durrant, McDowall, Durie, McCall. They make me feel tired and down looking at them. They inspire nobody.

I want a manager who looks and acts professional, who leads by example, and who injects motivation, ideas and vibrancy into the place.

Any team combination of - Warburton, Weir, Cathro, Numan, Laudrup (youths), Craig Mulholland (with youths) would do me just fine.

Warburton looks about 5 mins from a heart attack

Whoever we get as manager will get full backing from the fans I hope.

McCall, McLeish, McInnes would not get my backing.

Sick of mediocrity. It's time for proper change in this new era. Out with the old, in with the new.