Ibrox fans will step up and pay says Rangers fans chief

Jings! Zappa your faith in Ally is unshakeable. I remember you advocating that McCoist should get another chance to prove himself in the Championship despite the realisation by most punters that Rangers were crap and would struggle against better opposition. If he does invest his "ill gotten gains" in Rangers I will hold my hands up, but I doubt it.

It's a difficult subject Les. Personally, I wanted Ally to succeed and be given the opportunity to take us back to the top flight, but despite the growing calls for his head I think he made a mistake by stepping down because it blew our season out of the water when realistically it was still maybe retrievable. In fairness as well, I've been very critical of Ally's team selections, tactics, subs etc over the past few seasons, so it's not as if I'm some sort of Ally fan boy, I'm just like a whole bunch of other fans who wanted to see him succeed and were very disappointed when he didn't.

Jings! Zappa your faith in Ally is unshakeable. I remember you advocating that McCoist should get another chance to prove himself in the Championship despite the realisation by most punters that Rangers were crap and would struggle against better opposition. If he does invest his "ill gotten gains" in Rangers I will hold my hands up, but I doubt it.

It's not going to happen, I don't want him having anymore involvement in the club and I don't know what it would prove ether? We were laughing when Imran Ahmed said he would do that. Nothing short of gifting the money back, no strings attached, would count for anything.

We could all see very early on that Ally wasn't up to the job long before we got to the championship. The manner in which we were winning left huge question marks about his ability and he should have been man enough to step down and acknowledge that he just wasn't cutting it. I will never forget the pitiful interviews that McCoist used to give after the multitude of embarrassing results that he amassed along the "journey". In the end I came to the conclusion that he was deluded and living in a different universe. Hes set us back three years and it will take millions to heal the scars hes left on the pitch.

Ally has never put a penny into Rangers in his life,he has always been a hansomely paid employee.

His sense of entitlement will prevent him from investing in the club.

Ally thinks shares are free or no more than a penny dontcha know !!

Ally has never put a penny into Rangers in his life,he has always been a hansomely paid employee.

His sense of entitlement will prevent him from investing in the club.

Ally thinks shares are free or no more than a penny dontcha know !!

He bought shares at the last issue