EGM results published

I think it just points to the vexatious nature of the meeting and arrogant nature of the those who requisitioned it.

Result expected Monday so we'll see what happens then.

makes me wonder of ulterior motives. Got to watch a snake like ashley he doesn't seem the type to attack straight on more a stab you in the back kind of guy

makes me wonder of ulterior motives. Got to watch a snake like ashley he doesn't seem the type to attack straight on more a stab you in the back kind of guy

I get the impression he's impulsive so may chop and change his strategy depending on what way the wind blows.

As Frankie thought , pretty much a waste of time , bar the news that the decision yesterday was only an interim one , and that Dave King was in London , hopefully negotiating with Warburton

As Frankie thought , pretty much a waste of time , bar the news that the decision yesterday was only an interim one , and that Dave King was in London , hopefully negotiating with Warburton

I presume they didn't say those last four words... ;)

John Gilligan says the new investors have put in more than £8million to Rangers so far and it is not in the best interests of the club to repay Ashley at this stage.

He adds, to a big round of applause: '"Trust us, please."